Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Skin Care Giveaway: Enter for a Chance to Win High Protein Face Care from...

Discussion

Skin Care Giveaway: Enter for a Chance to Win High Protein Face Care from Mama Mio ($242 value)

Did you know that we have 57 facial muscles? It's true. We exercise the muscles in our bodies to improve our looks, so why not do the same for our face? Mama Mio is making it easier than ever to do so. Their High Protein Face Care combined with facial exercises (how-tos included with the set of products) can help define your cheeks, de-bag eyes, plump your lips, firm your chin and de-furrow your brows. Pretty promising, huh? The best part? You have a chance to win these items.

Mama Mio High Protein Face CareFirst fill out this short form, then taken this simple survey to test your facial fitness knowledge and share why you're worthy of winning by commenting below in this THREAD by Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST.  We will pick five lucky winners to receive the entire Face Care collection (a $242 value). Good Luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

92 Replies

charlene_inglese
3 years, 1 month ago
I Want to Win The Mama Mio Skin Care Giveaway

I am a 56 y/o woman who so desperately could use this skin care regimen.  I had head/neck cancer in 2008 and have been cancer free for over two years.  The radiation drastically dried out my skin. Because I have to wear dentures I have serious wrinkles above and around my lips along with laugh lines.  My skin is in pretty rough shape .  I'd love to look younger than my age again.   What a treat it would be to win this skin care giveaway.  I would love to pamper myself because I think I'm worth it. 

Smile

betty_retzlaff
3 years, 1 month ago
Not for me.

Winning this is not for me,but my older sister who is 57.She is in her early stages of dementia.My mom and dad take care of her,because she can no longer take care of herself.I thought this would be a great way for all of us to get together and have fun.We all could use a break and make ourselves look and feel good.Thanks

AntNikki
3 years, 1 month ago
I'm Worthy, I'm Worthy!

For the past 6 years I have been dealing with chronic pain.  I won't bore you with the details but the constant stress has aged my skin dramatically.  I do not look like a young 44 year old woman but rather an exhausted worn down haggard 44 year old woman who also has ugly brown patches on her face (melasma).  Since June of last year I have tried almost every product under the sun to try and rejuvenate my appearance.  The success has been minimal but the expense has been more than $500.00.  I knew about exercises for the rest of your body but other than smiling (which has been in short supply lately) and frowning (has been in great supply) I was not aware of any other exercises for the muscles in your face.  Please consider me worthy of winning.  I promise to use your products as directed and will be happy to send before Frown and after Laughing pictures.

PS.  This way my 4 year old nephew won't say "you are so old like gramma"Surprised

carrie_ingle_russell
3 years, 1 month ago
Face Care Collection

Every woman deserves to be beautiful without it costing thousands of dollars

nicolev26
3 years, 1 month ago
facial care from Momma Mia for a stressed Momma!

I am not sure I am anymore worthy than any other woman but I live my life to the fullest everyday cause you never know when it will be over. I am a mom of three wonderful children 16, 12 and 2. If that isn't a recipe for wrinkles tack on 2 jobs and mounting bills.   I am stressed all the time and at 35 my face is starting to show it. While I would give anyone the shirt off my back, I always put everyone before me so I can not afford a high price facial regimine but sure would like one. I would just like a little stress reliever and this may just do the trick!

hbmelissa
3 years, 1 month ago
I'm not worthy!!!

I'm about as worthy as anyone else - I love to try new products!

GlamOnGTR
3 years, 1 month ago
Disabled and Worthy

I believe we're all worthy in one way or another. As for me, I've lost a decade of my life to constant, severe pain. There was a time when I wished there was a way to stop time and remain in bed (our love raft), with the love of my life forever. His tragic death 13 years ago, has left me with a permanant emptiness in my heart and my bed. It still feels like a raft of sorts, just not the fun, sexy, romantic Michael raft. With my illness I lost the work I love and my life passion, along with the ability for things as simple as self care for the most part. The real tragedy here is that I could be funtioning if I lived in another country where this thing is treated properly with Intragative management and a number of modalities. I believe we women, get far more strength from how we view our personal appearance than we'd like to admit. Most of us, anyway. Likely all of you here. A boost like this; FABULOUS new products (I'm on a fixed income so, YAY!), the best kind of indulgence one can luxuriate in one there own and the fun of it all would make a HUGE AND WONDERFUL difference in my life! So YAY! ANd having a line like this? Ohh! Experimenting! Big fun!

angelpumpkin
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
"And in the end, the love you get is equal to the love you give"

It's hard to stake my claim as why I am worthy of winning when there are so many deserving individuals out there.  I try to live a life that will perpetuate the love and support I've been given.  I believe in karma, love and faith.  And if I can consider myself deserving, it is because of the love, my passion and support I share with others.  Pay it forward - and it will come back to you! Innocent

Kimf
3 years, 1 month ago
Mama Mio

I'm getting older and need all the help I can get.  I don't feel this old and I don't want to look this old! :)

donnad1105
3 years, 1 month ago
My hero, My Mom

My mom is worthy of winning - she is 70 and beautiful...inside and out!  She is always the life of the party and is "sunshine and rainbows" all the time!  She is kind to everyone and constantly does things for others...she deserves to be the recipient this time!!Kiss

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend