Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Skin Care Giveaway: Enter for a Chance to Win High Protein Face Care from...

Discussion

Skin Care Giveaway: Enter for a Chance to Win High Protein Face Care from Mama Mio ($242 value)

Did you know that we have 57 facial muscles? It's true. We exercise the muscles in our bodies to improve our looks, so why not do the same for our face? Mama Mio is making it easier than ever to do so. Their High Protein Face Care combined with facial exercises (how-tos included with the set of products) can help define your cheeks, de-bag eyes, plump your lips, firm your chin and de-furrow your brows. Pretty promising, huh? The best part? You have a chance to win these items.

Mama Mio High Protein Face CareFirst fill out this short form, then taken this simple survey to test your facial fitness knowledge and share why you're worthy of winning by commenting below in this THREAD by Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST.  We will pick five lucky winners to receive the entire Face Care collection (a $242 value). Good Luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

92 Replies

ali_payne
3 years, 1 month ago
It's just me

I think i am worthy of winning I am 22 years young and am raising my 2 kids by myself to the best of my ability!! My oldest is 3 and my little one is 10 months its very hard to find time for my self ever betweem kids and work and everthing in between..It would be very awesome to win this so i could pamper myself because i know its well over due..Wink

debi_briggs
3 years, 1 month ago
Mama Mio, Am I Worthy!!

After putting on a brave and smiling face for two years, after loosing my home, my relationship, and my job, I've noticed lately that I am waking up with a frown on my face. Not the way to start the day. So rather than continuing to sacrifice everything, I've decided to treat myself in some healthy way each day as I rebuild my life. Taking walks under a starry sky and reading under the trees is helping rebuild from the inside. This gift would be a wonderful way of starting to rebuild from the outside.

Thanks for the opportunity!

lisar244
3 years, 1 month ago
Why I Should Win...

To make it short and sweet why I should win this, I need as much help as I can get! I live in a desert climate, it's winter, and I'm prego, and all the moisture is being sucked out of me! Need me some good lotion to feel and look beautified! :)

cheryl_phillips
3 years, 1 month ago
PICK ME!! (Please?)

Why shoud I win? I've been a single Mom of 5 for the past 10 years (daughters 26, 24, 10 -- sons 12, 15) and that alone qualifies me for products that care for me because I spend every moment caring for my children. Sometimes that means sacraficing the little things....but if you met my children, you'd agree it's worth it.

Let me also mention the fact that I'm turning 48 in May and while I try to take good care of myself, I could ALWAYS use the extra help.

Pick me!!!! :)Cool

dawnrager
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
I'm worthy because...

I'm a hard-working Mom who rarely has time for herself!

BrenBren
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Skin Care Giveaway: Enter for a Chance to Win High Protein Face Care from Mama Mio ($242 value)

Unfortunately I have the dreaded '11' in between my eyes from squinting, dark circles under my eyes that I have had for years, and have battled with acne and have scars and marks that are unsightly..I would love to just feel good about my skin for once and would love to try this product to see what it could do for me. would be a great gift for my birthday tomorrow ;)

bcript
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Skin Care Giveaway: Enter for a Chance to Win High Protein Face Care from Mama Mio ($242 value)

OK, I am the mother of a 40 yr. Old and raising 2 of my grandsons, one will be 10 on Friday, and one just turned 17 years old. I just entered my last year of my 50's. OUCH!!! I feel and still look pretty good, and would love to stay that way a little longer. Would love to win this great contest seeing as how I know that I would never be able to afford such a luxury for myself because of raising my grandsons on a limited income.

darcy_bishop
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
I'm 44 and need everything I can get my hands on to combat the aging process!

I not only deserve the Mama Mio products I need them---I'm 44 and want to fight of father time but I need some new weapons in my arsenal--and Mama Mio sounds like she's just the ticket!

yvonne_west
3 years, 1 month ago
Why I should win!

It is simple.  I want the beautiful face that only your products can give me.  : D

ferriz
3 years, 1 month ago

I am a poor returning college student. This is like the worst of both worlds. I am poor from paying insane fees, plus i am older than most so the stress really shows. Now I cant afford to buy awesome skincare when I really need it most! I would love this set so I can keep my skin in top shape and actually blend in with my much younger peers!

i took the survey but it wouldnt let me do fb connect for some reason. Filled out the form though. ;)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend