Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Skin Care Giveaway: Enter for a Chance to Win High Protein Face Care from...

Discussion

Skin Care Giveaway: Enter for a Chance to Win High Protein Face Care from Mama Mio ($242 value)

Did you know that we have 57 facial muscles? It's true. We exercise the muscles in our bodies to improve our looks, so why not do the same for our face? Mama Mio is making it easier than ever to do so. Their High Protein Face Care combined with facial exercises (how-tos included with the set of products) can help define your cheeks, de-bag eyes, plump your lips, firm your chin and de-furrow your brows. Pretty promising, huh? The best part? You have a chance to win these items.

Mama Mio High Protein Face CareFirst fill out this short form, then taken this simple survey to test your facial fitness knowledge and share why you're worthy of winning by commenting below in this THREAD by Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST.  We will pick five lucky winners to receive the entire Face Care collection (a $242 value). Good Luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

92 Replies

isiskdt
3 years ago
Pick me

I nned to win because I work in an operating room all day with a mask on which traps in oil and sweat and has a tendency to cause breakouts.   Plus, I just really need something to take care of me after taking care of others all day everyday.

evrywoman
2 years, 9 months ago
I am worthy!

I am worthy because, I believe if you love and care for the skin you have, your skin will love you back. I pamper myself everyday.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend