Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Skin Care Giveaway: Enter for a Chance to Win High Protein Face Care from...

Discussion

Skin Care Giveaway: Enter for a Chance to Win High Protein Face Care from Mama Mio ($242 value)

Did you know that we have 57 facial muscles? It's true. We exercise the muscles in our bodies to improve our looks, so why not do the same for our face? Mama Mio is making it easier than ever to do so. Their High Protein Face Care combined with facial exercises (how-tos included with the set of products) can help define your cheeks, de-bag eyes, plump your lips, firm your chin and de-furrow your brows. Pretty promising, huh? The best part? You have a chance to win these items.

Mama Mio High Protein Face CareFirst fill out this short form, then taken this simple survey to test your facial fitness knowledge and share why you're worthy of winning by commenting below in this THREAD by Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 6 p.m. PST.  We will pick five lucky winners to receive the entire Face Care collection (a $242 value). Good Luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

92 Replies

lili_bee_lee
3 years, 1 month ago
I want it I want it now!

Okay, I am a single mother of a 2.5 year old. Nuff said right?

shannon75
3 years, 1 month ago
I'm so worthy of winning!

I am worthy of winning the entire Face Care collection because as a mother of 4 kids ages from 10-18, I have always wanted but never could afford a skin care collection that would help rejuvinate and pamper my skin!  I have survived cervical cancer,and this would be such a great treat to give to myself!  I love my skin and feel that it is by far my greatest asset but would love the opportunity to have a true collection of products to help me take great care of it!

marcela_gonzalez
3 years, 1 month ago
Who doesn't love to have gorgeous skin

I would love to win these products,  who doesn't need a little help to have beautiful younger skin! Spring is just aroundf the corner  and I want to pamper my skin...Kiss

chichijunk
3 years, 1 month ago
Worthy, No Doubt

I'm worthy to win this because of many reasons:

First -  I'm 52.  I'm Old.  I look old,  I feel old, my mirror tells me I'm old and I'm to Young to be this old already.  I have no idea what happened.  I was in my 30's about a week ago.  I'm just TIRED and am sick of getting old-looking.  I don't mind being OLD - I'm smarter that way,  I just don't want to look it.

Secondly, I'm a pauper.  I can't afford a thing.  Not even the cheap stuff.  I make things last,  I go between facials because I don't have the proper tools for a real regimen.  I make do with what I have, but would really love to have a quality product and regiment that will work to keep my face clean, fresh, revilatized and nourished.  It would be a long overdue treat for my face that is reaping the years of neglact.  ~Sigh~.......~~Very Heavy Sigh!!!~~

Thanks for the opportunity to perhaps make a difference in my life.   Signed,  Old Bag.

swest72766
3 years, 1 month ago
Mama Mio

swest72766
3 years, 1 month ago
Mama Mio

Worthy?Hmmmm that is an interesting question.My first thought is I am not sure I am worthy but my second thought is "Why not?" I am a wonderful giving woman but then I am sure we all are,would I LOVE to win? YES!! Will I use one of those 57 facial muscles to frown if I don't win,well yes but shortly there after I will use another of those 57 muscles to smile because I am that wonderful giving woman that WAS worthy of winning these fabulous skin care products from Mama Mio!Laughing

adrienne_benjamin
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
why I'm worthy....

Well, I certainly would think all women are "worthy" of this great prize!  I, along with countless others, don't take the time to nuture my body inside and out like I should.  I think my face really shows the stress of everyday life.  I've got laugh lines, cry lines, frustration lines, fun in the sun lines...and while they all tell a story....I get comments all the time about how tired I look...about how dark the circles under my eyes appear.  I think we are all our worst critics, but I think I am as worthy as any other to do something for myself and try these products!

amanda_owens
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Sounds great!

I'm worthy of winning because I am always looking for new facial products that actually work! I seem to be buying and trying anything to help keep my skin firm.

lisamcf
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
skin care giveaway

I don't know if I am really that worthy but I truly would love to have this skincare set.  I am in my mid-50s and trying to get my skin to maintain some type of healthy and YES! youthful appearance.

ivyroflcopter
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Skin Care Giveaway: Enter for a Chance to Win High Protein Face Care from Mama Mio ($242 value)

This would be amazing to win.  I suffer from a chronic pain disorder so I'm under a lot of stress on a daily basis.  I'm also the wife of a serviceman and with deployments and long hours at work I'm not always looking or feeling my best.  I've taken in 3 rescued homeless cats, one who is 20 y/o and deaf and another is diabetic and suffers from cystitis.  Trying to take care of the home, our fuzzy children and myself is a hard juggling act that I can never seem to master.  It would be incredible to win this so I could look my best all the time instead of just looking exhausted.  I know I'd feel so much better about myself if I knew that I looked better.  Thank you for this chance Total Beauty and Mama Mio! 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend