Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » What's wrong with this site??

Discussion

What's wrong with this site??

I would say 75% of the time that I click on a link to read an article, or the next button within an article, the page doesn't load. I have to click the Back button and start again. Looks to me like they get enough advertisers to develop a site that actually works properly. How annoying!!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

toddfan
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: What's Wrong?

Ha! I thought it was just happening to me! If I don't log in I have no trouble navigating. As soon as I do log in I get the same problem. Having to go back or refresh the page. Very annoying!!!!

volta
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: What's wrong with this site??

Same thing for me! It works fine on my macbook, but Firefox on my pc gives me a lot of problems. Very irritating.

TheBlond
insider
3 years, 1 month ago

Thanks for pointing out that it only seems to happen when you are logged in toddfan. I opted to get annoyed instead of troubleshooting. I only really need to be logged in if I want to reply or post any way. Great tip!

Tracyhep
insider
3 years, 1 month ago

Hi Ladies,

Thanks so much for the feedback. I will forward all this information to our development team so we can make the user experience better for you.

Miss_Vicki
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago

I've had the same problem for months. I wasn't sure if it was the site iteslf or a setting on my computer. Apparently it's the site. I have to reload a page a few times. Some pages won't load at all no matter how many times I click on the refesh button.

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years ago

It's the site; I had this problem on the "old" TB site (before this big overhaul), and it was either slow, would freeze, or I would see the message in the lower lefthand corner: "Done, but with errors on page."  But you don't know WHAT error or where it is, just that something isn't working right....

I have to "refresh" alot too, but it doesn't always seem to take care of the problem.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend