Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Perricone MD Acyl Glutathione - What is it?

Discussion

Perricone MD Acyl Glutathione - What is it?

Dr. Perricone has identified Glutathione as one of the most imprtant antioxidants the body produces to maintain optimal health. Your body's Glutathione levels become depleted due to stress, age, and environmental factors.

For the first time in the history of skin care, Dr. Perricone has designed a topical treatment that replenishes Glutathione levels to the skin, restoring it to its once youthful state. Acyl-Glutathione is also an excellent treatment to not only help correct, but also defer the signs of accelerated skin aging.

Acyl-Glutathione fights the visible signs of aging *DEEP LINES & CREASES* !!! Expect results in 30 days or less!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

TheBlond
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
RE: Perricone MD Acyl Glutathione - What is it?

From what I've read, the main benefit of Glutathione is skin brightening. I also heard somewhere, maybe on QVC, that Philosophy has been including it in some of their products for years. I've been using their WHINE serum, which contains it, for a while now and I do think my skin looks more radiant, but I can't say that I've really noticed any impact on the wrinkles on my forehead.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend