Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Has anyone tried these products from Smashbox?!

Discussion

Has anyone tried these products from Smashbox?!

I was looking on Ulta, and I saw this value kit with a few products from Smashbox. I have been wating to try them for a while, now is my chance. The kit has 5 half sized products that I REALLY WANT!

Please give me your opinions on these products-

Photo Finish Foundation Primer

Lip enhancing lipgloss

Hyperlash mascara

Photo Finish Lid Primer

limitless eyeliner

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

11 Replies

JennaGuru
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Has anyone tried these products from Smashbox?!

Ive tried the foundation  primer. It made me break out like CRAZY but we all have different skin.....Id buy a treveled size bottle first incase it doesnt work out.

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago

this actually is travel sized.

sassystylinheimer
3 years, 1 month ago
Smashbox

I've been a huge fan of their foundation primer for years-it rocks! I was thinking of getting that Ulta combo pack as well...good-luckSmile

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago

Thanks so much!

TheBlond
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
RE: Has anyone tried these products from Smashbox?!

I was looking at the Try It kit on Ulta too. I've tried the eyeliner and it works well, so I thought this would be a great intro to their other products. For $19 how can you go wrong?

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago

Yeah,I am treating myself...........♥

volta
elite
3 years, 1 month ago

I prefer the Photo Finish Foundation primer LITE than the original. It doesn't make me break out as easier and it's more creamy, rather than gel-like the original.

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago

Great, thanks!

Miss_Vicki
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago

Love the Photo Finish Primer. My face makeup stays put with this. Also like the Lid Primer. Most eye shadows last hours with the help of this.

jabbatrace
3 years, 1 month ago

i have oily eyelids and use the photo finish lid primer. it helps soo much i just apply it over my lids, put on some eyeliner and mascara and im good to go for the rest of the day. no more eyeliner oily lids :)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend