Home » Community » Message Boards » » Leave-in Conditioners for Curly Hair?

Discussion

Leave-in Conditioners for Curly Hair?

Another hair question from our Total Beauty Community:

"Are leave-in conditioners a good ideas for curly hair?"

I've asked our associate editor Anna to weigh in and share the answer. 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Leave-in Conditioners for Curly Hair?

I have curly hair and they sure work for me! I like Great Clips Solutions.

annatotalbeauty
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Leave-in Conditioners for Curly Hair?

Hi ladies!

Leave-in conditioners are not a good idea; they are a GREAT idea for curly hair! Actually, they are kind of a necessary idea. Curly hair needs moisture to keep its bounce and stop frizz so curly haired gals with thick hair should be doing a weekly deep conditioning treatment. Find a highly rated deep conditioner here.

For more expert info on how to keep curls looking their best, make sure to see these 11 tips for gorgeous curls.

PauletteK
insider
3 years ago
Curly Hair

Go to MixedChicks.com and look at the leave-in conditioner they have.  I used it and my hair doesn't frizz from air drying like it used to.  To revive your curls is easy too.  You dampen your hair in the shower and use the leave-in conditioner.  Works great.  They have shampoo and deep condtioner too.  Called Mixed Chicks but is for any man, woman or child that has curly hair.  Check them out on YouTube.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend