Home » Community » Message Boards » » THE ULTIMATE HAIR MASK

Discussion

THE ULTIMATE HAIR MASK

This is a great conditioner that works well on every hair type. straight, wavy curly, frizz prone, ethnic. If you have been battling with split ends and/or slow hair growth this works. You will see results after the first treatment,but you have to be consistent and do this treatment weekly or bi-weekly for several months to really see results!

• 1 Ripe Haas Avacado
  • 1/2 cup olive oil or jojoba oil
  • 5 drops of peppermint essential oil
  • 1 egg

Blend until smooth and creamy. Saturate hair from root too end focusing on the ends. Place hair in a plastic shower cap or wrap with plastic wrap. Mask should be left on for at least 15 minutes, but the longer the mask is on the better it works. Some have left it on overnight (put a towel on your pillow if you do).

Rinse with luke warm water (too hot and you might cook the egg in the conditioner). Use a clarifying shampoo. Make sure it says claryfying on the bottle- I recommend suave clarifying shampoo. Shamppo and rinse twice  (or three times if you have oily hair) then finish with a conditioner of your choice.

COME VISIT www.idleberri.blogspot.com  Get the idleberri experience

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: THE ULTIMATE HAIR MASK

This looks absolutely amazing. I am going to try it this weekend. I love using avocado in my hair.

toddfan
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Hair Mask

Sounds like a great recipe!

dimps2lv
insider
2 years, 7 months ago

I just saw this tip recently on another site, so glad to see it posted here.. as I was about to go searching it again fro the ingredients and measurements.

Daughter and I are tying it tonight. :o)

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 7 months ago
Ooh this sounds fabulous!

mtaylor722
insider
1 year, 10 months ago

Excellent article! So far I've preferred Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner because it deeply hydrates and heals my hair which is no longer dry, instead it's healthy and shiny :)

prettyvisage
insider
2 years, 7 months ago
Thank you!

I am so excited to try this! Thank you!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend