Home » Community » Message Boards » » just wondering...

Discussion

just wondering...

I recently became an "elite" member, and I was wondering a couple of things.  First do all elites get free products as stated on the Badges and Points page?  Also where would I find the elite members only sweepstakes?  Would I find them on the samples page as well?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: just wondering...

Congratulations on your new Elite status Bon_Bon.  So at the end of every month we do an Elite and All-Star member only giveaway and once every six months our editor sends out some free goodies.  As an Elite member you're automatically entered in the sweepstakes so don't worry about entering.  Since there are only five Elite members right now, your odds of winning are good. 

Bon_Bon
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
:)

great thank you for getting back to me, do you send emails out to let us know who wins the sweepstakes  and when products are being sent?

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: just wondering...

We email you and let you know if you're a winner and we will email you whenever we send out the editor's pick of products.  Smile

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend