Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Sunday skincare rituals?

Discussion

Sunday skincare rituals?

Does anyone have any skincare rituals that they like to perform on their face on Sundays to refresh your skin for the week ahead? If so, what products do you like to use? I like to do a peel on Sunday mornings with my coffee and I alternate between Philosophy's Oxygen Peel and Microdelivery Peel.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Sunday skincare rituals?

Every Sunday night I use Arcona's Raspberry Resurfacing Peel.  I absolutely adore it! My skin feels so soft and supple after I use it.  I follow it up with argan oil, eye cream and my moisturizer. 

Arcona Raspberry Peel

JadaMiranda
insider
3 years, 1 month ago

I do my face mask on Sunday.  I use the Deep Cleansing Mask by Omorovicza.

DestinySnyder
3 years ago
Hey!

https://destinysnyder.myrandf.com/Shop/Product/ENPS125

I use a microderabrasin paste by Dr. Rodan and Dr. Fields, I love how it smoothes away the rough spots on my face and it's very gentle to the skin.

Cori42
3 years ago

Every Sunday, I use the Triple Derma Clearing Mask followed by the Restoration Cream (both by Ardyss Int.)

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years ago

The only thing I do is every Sunday evening, I use my moisturizer with retinol: Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream for Night.  Seems retinol even in OTC is too strong for me to use daily, as my skin started flaking a lot.

So I tried every other day, then finally settled on twice a week: Sunday and Thursday nights.  Just seemed like Sunday was a good day to do it not only to start the week, but it's one day after exfoliation, so it won't be too much at once.

scarrillo
insider
2 years, 12 months ago

That's such a good idea! I don't know why I never thought to do a mask or a peel on Sundays but I'm going to try it this weekend, thanks ladies!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend