Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Which lipstick?

Discussion

Which lipstick?

I love lipsticks, but just having started Uni, I don't know which is campus friendly (I got most of mine when I was doing my internship for 6 months so... yeah.) Can you guys please help me?

(Revlon's Kiss Me Coral)

(Clinique's All Heart)

(Revlon's Pink in the Afternoon)

Thanks in advance!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
Pink in the Afternoon. That's my pick. Looks natural.

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Which lipstick?

I think you look pretty in all shades. I agree with Aly that Pink in the Afternoon looks more natural, but I think you could use the other colors for going out in the evenings or a special event. I love the coral color on you.

saifai
insider
3 years, 1 month ago

Depends on the look you're going for. The Pink in the Afternoon looks great on you for a more natural look, as they said. For a night out, I think Kiss Me Coral is prettiest on you.

crimsonshine
insider
3 years, 1 month ago

For a natural look, I like All Heart best, but Pink in the Afternoon also looks pretty. I suppose all of those are lipsticks, you could also try a lip stain since you wanna go natural, lip stains leave a pretty, flushed finish, and you don't really need to touch them up like you do with lipstick. Revlon (just bitten) and Maybelline have some nice lip stains. Good luck! ;)

volta
elite
3 years, 1 month ago

I always keep in mind the intesity of the color. Pinker shades make natural colored teeth look whiter and reds make natural colored teeth appear more yellowish. I don't have super white teeth so I have to use what tricks I can. I'm more biased towards pinker shades just based on personal preference in colors. Personally, I prefer the middle.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend