Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win a Sexy Dress Worn by Jennifer Lopez PLUS L'Oreal's New EverSleek...

Discussion

Enter to Win a Sexy Dress Worn by Jennifer Lopez PLUS L'Oreal's New EverSleek Hair Collection

With the rise in popularity of professional straightening treatments like the Brazilian Blowout, the desire for straight, smooth hair has never been greater. Lucky for you, we're giving away this new product from L'Oreal Paris that is designed to maintain smooth results that really work. Don't miss out on your chance to win!

L’Oréal Paris' New EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System
is specifically designed to smooth frizzy and processed hair. It's free of sulfates, unnatural silicones and parabens, and is infused with a blend of sunflower, olive and argan oils that penetrate hair fibers for natural long lasting frizz control at an affordable price ($6.99-$8.99).

Nine Total Beauty readers can win the complete EverSleek collection while the grand prize winner will also receive the chic black dress spokeswoman Jennifer Lopez was wearing in this commercial.

L'Oreal EverSleek

How to enter: First, fill out this form by clicking this link and then share your daily hair routine to be entered for a chance to win. Submit the info by Wednesday 3/10/2011 by 6 p.m. PST. The winners will be selected later that day. 

Good Luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

74 Replies

creationglass_1
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter to Win a Sexy Dress Worn by Jennifer Lopez PLUS L'Oreal's New EverSleek Hair Collection

I don't have a daily hair routine. I don't even own a brush.

Nettiema
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
RE:::Enter to Win a Sexy Dress Worn by Jennifer Lopez PLUS L'Oreal's New EverSleek Hair Collection

Im soo xcited to try the New EVERSLEEK Hair collection.

I always apply a leave in conditoner 1st, if Im going to be using a product that can damage my hair I will put in some kind of special product for that.  Go about brushing my hair and then I spray my hair with hair spray or whatever styling product I may use for that day like hair spray, mouse, gel etc.

elizabeth_sparrow
3 years ago
Daily hair routine :)

I Shampoo & conditioner with Nexxus' Sleektress Shampoo and Hydra Sleek Conditioner. Then I comb through the conditioner with a wide-tooth comb, leave it in for three minutes and rinse it out. Next, I spray Nexxus' Heat Protexx Heat Protection spray in my damp hair, comb through and let my hair air dry. When it's dry I spray on the Nexxus' heat protection spray lightly before flat ironing it, and it comes out looking heathier than ever. :D

gwendolyn_cruzado
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Gwen Cruzado-Uhle would love to win this and love total beauty foever even tho i already do,lol

O M G Yes I would loveeee to win this:) I have been wanting to do a brazil straitning foever!! Ohhhhh fingers n tootsies crossed:) Good luck fellow Beauties:) My routine is- I wash my hair once a week and no its not dirty and my hair doesnt get stinky or oily.If its a sweaty day then i do once to twice a week.then i blow dry my hair and then i have to use a straightner.I hate all the extra work and would love to cut he timing  down.I like to wear headbands when im doing mommy stuff  if did my hair,meaning straightning.I also loooove doin a pinup ponytail when i want something special and dont want my hair down. If i don't have anwhere special to go i just wash and let air dry mostly,then use a blow dryer towards the end.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend