Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win a Sexy Dress Worn by Jennifer Lopez PLUS L'Oreal's New EverSleek...

Discussion

Enter to Win a Sexy Dress Worn by Jennifer Lopez PLUS L'Oreal's New EverSleek Hair Collection

With the rise in popularity of professional straightening treatments like the Brazilian Blowout, the desire for straight, smooth hair has never been greater. Lucky for you, we're giving away this new product from L'Oreal Paris that is designed to maintain smooth results that really work. Don't miss out on your chance to win!

L’Oréal Paris' New EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System
is specifically designed to smooth frizzy and processed hair. It's free of sulfates, unnatural silicones and parabens, and is infused with a blend of sunflower, olive and argan oils that penetrate hair fibers for natural long lasting frizz control at an affordable price ($6.99-$8.99).

Nine Total Beauty readers can win the complete EverSleek collection while the grand prize winner will also receive the chic black dress spokeswoman Jennifer Lopez was wearing in this commercial.

L'Oreal EverSleek

How to enter: First, fill out this form by clicking this link and then share your daily hair routine to be entered for a chance to win. Submit the info by Wednesday 3/10/2011 by 6 p.m. PST. The winners will be selected later that day. 

Good Luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

74 Replies

hellenmarley
3 years, 1 month ago
Enter for a Chance to Win L'Oreal Paris EverSleek Smoothing Hair Sytem and a Dress from J LO

My Hair Routine

I wash my hair every other day. I use the Frederic Fekkai silky straight ironless shampoo and conditioner. I try to change shampoo and conditioner every other couple of months, I heard it's good for the hair. Once I am ready to blow dry it, I will use Kerastase Daily replenishing beauty cream , after I am done i use a few drops of the Frederick Fekkai silky straight ironless smooth finish serum. 1-2 times a week I use anti-breakage treatment mask which is an intensive soy and milk protein mask. Once a month I use a Fekkai Salon glaze /clear shine rinse, and sometimes I will use a little Moroccan oil as well. Well that is it for my hair routine!

Shee
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter to Win a Sexy Dress Worn by Jennifer Lopez PLUS L'Oreal's New EverSleek Hair Collection

I wash my hair every other day instead of everyday for my natural oil to protect my scalp. I use a deep conditioning treatment and deep cleansing shampoo once a week. I also switch between my shampoos weekly to make it more effective. I use a heat protector before using any heat styling tools. To finish up my style, I always spray a nourishing shine spray from the mid to shaft area to make it look more sleek and shiny.

Saharxyz
3 years, 1 month ago
Hair Routine

I wash and condition with Giovanni Eco Chic. Blow Dry with my Revlon Blow Dryer. Straighten with my Sedu Revolution and finish with Sedu Argan Oil.

amanda_fullmer
3 years, 1 month ago
eversleek hair collection

I have used soooo many different products to try and tame my frizzy hair and NOTHING works :(  I use a moisture shampoo, with same conditioner, then use a leave in conditioner for afterwards.... NOTHING i use helps me... I have tried it all... so... any advice would be much appreciated ladies :)  thanks

Valhalla1
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
My Daily Hair Routine

I wash my hair every other day. On those days, I use the shampoo and conditioner that goes with the La Brasilliana keratin treatment, because these products are extremely gentle and conditioning. I started using them when I had the treatment, and I found that they work just as well without it. Once a week, I deep condition with Ojon. I use Living Proof's Full styling creme to blow dry my hair, then a little Fekkai glossing creme to finish. On my non-shampooing days, I just apply the Fekkai glossing creme to control frizz and occasionally a flat iron. I use Chi heat styling spray to protect the ends. I always have Ojon dry shampoo on hand for after the gym or when my hair just needs to be perked up before going out. In the summer, I use a spray with SPF to protect the ends. That's it - very simple!

shannon75
3 years, 1 month ago
Win the complete Eversleek collection

I have very fine hair so I have to wash my hair every day or it becomes very limp however, I only use conditioner every other day.  This keeps my hair from feeling weighed down and lifeless. I blow dry on the days I'm looking for extra volume in my style and when I do, I always blow dry upside down so that the heat from the dryer doesn't dull out my natural shine on my top layers of hair plus it helps to add volume. I leave the ends to air dry but while they are still damp, I add a little dab of bed head texturizing cream(hair glue) to the ends of my layers to help give them separation and definition.  I then proceed to style my hair in a way that looks like it just fell into place.  I don't want unnatural looking locks, I'll leave those to the pageant queens!lol

kristen_hendricks
3 years, 1 month ago
My Daily Hair Routine

My daily hair routine is really quite simple. I wash it with shampoo or shampoo with conditioner. Then I brush it and comb it right away after I get out of the shower. I like using a brush and comb because it makes my hair look nicer and I brush and comb my hair right away so I don't have to deal with it being too frizzy and out of control during the day.

entroud
3 years, 1 month ago
Hair

My Hair is curly, but not that curly and it sure gets oily awefully quick. My morning and aily routine is to wake up and get a cup of coffee. Then I proceed to wash it twice with callrifying shampoo. No real favorite brand. If I use one for two long, it stops preventing the oil. I try to stick with all natural clarifying shampoos. After I wash it, I use a flat iron to keep it straight.

CarolN
3 years, 1 month ago
Daily Hair Routine

I wash and condition my hair 3x a week.  I brush it alot and it is really shiny

melissa_stephens
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
i'm 26- i wanna feel pretty again!

i shampoo wash then if i feel like it repeat then put conditiner in leave it for like 5 minutes brush it in.. wash that all out.. then i  towel dry my hair and continually brush it until its dry.. i have a haircut that needs a curling iron to complete but of course i dont have one(have to go get one but just had a daughter on feb 7th so i dont get out much) i do have a flat iron and a blow dryer.. i really really need some good hair products my hair is screeaming for tlc. plus in my opinion you can have no makeup on and look kinda crappy in the face department but if your hair looks good atleast in my case thats how i feel and i looove your products!! now for the looove of good!  please please make this second time new mommy feel good about herself again.. thanks xoxo Kiss

melissa stephens lilmelissabeth@aol.com  extreme beauty junkie!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend