Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win a Sexy Dress Worn by Jennifer Lopez PLUS L'Oreal's New EverSleek...

Discussion

Enter to Win a Sexy Dress Worn by Jennifer Lopez PLUS L'Oreal's New EverSleek Hair Collection

With the rise in popularity of professional straightening treatments like the Brazilian Blowout, the desire for straight, smooth hair has never been greater. Lucky for you, we're giving away this new product from L'Oreal Paris that is designed to maintain smooth results that really work. Don't miss out on your chance to win!

L’Oréal Paris' New EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System
is specifically designed to smooth frizzy and processed hair. It's free of sulfates, unnatural silicones and parabens, and is infused with a blend of sunflower, olive and argan oils that penetrate hair fibers for natural long lasting frizz control at an affordable price ($6.99-$8.99).

Nine Total Beauty readers can win the complete EverSleek collection while the grand prize winner will also receive the chic black dress spokeswoman Jennifer Lopez was wearing in this commercial.

L'Oreal EverSleek

How to enter: First, fill out this form by clicking this link and then share your daily hair routine to be entered for a chance to win. Submit the info by Wednesday 3/10/2011 by 6 p.m. PST. The winners will be selected later that day. 

Good Luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

74 Replies

Kammi1
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Jennifer Lopez Loreal Give away

My every day hair rountine is wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner and then use hair serum to make it soft. Throughout the day, my hair would be really soft and healthy.

maryann_casey
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
haircare routine/giveaway

I shampoo my hair every other day and condition it every other shampoo. Once a week I use a clarifying shampoo and a deep conditioner.

I spray my wet hair with an aerolsol spray (that helps my hairdo stay). Then I do one of these-

On the day that I don't condition I mix a tiny bit of a leave-in conditoner with a gel I run through my hair, then hold my head upside down while I dry it. When it's almost dry I hold my head up and use a round brush to style it while drying it the rest of the way on the "cool" setting then spray the heck out of it with a non-aerosol spray (if I don't do that it'd be flat within 10 minutes, no matter what product I use).

The days that I use a condtioner I do the same, but without adding the leave-in condiioner to the gel.  Some days when I feel "dressy" I use my flat iron before I spray it.

Wow when I type this it seems like it takes a long time to do my hair but it really doesn't!

nikita_nik
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter to Win a Sexy Dress Worn by Jennifer Lopez PLUS L'Oreal's New EverSleek Hair Collection

I keep my hair clean and conditioned using different products. Always use good products for saving them from heat. 

moonpye
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter to Win a Sexy Dress Worn by Jennifer Lopez PLUS L'Oreal's New EverSleek Hair Collection

Daily hair routine is wash, condition, dry, put on an anti frizz serum, blowdry, flatiron, pass out.Wink

LittleBunny
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
Eversleek contest reply

My daily hair routine is something I have down to an art!

First, I wash with Aveeno Nourish and Moisturize Shampoo, then I follow with its counterpart conditioner, and let that soak in(a plastic cap really helps seal in the moisture!) for about 5 minutes.

Then, I let my hair dry in a towel wrap for about 15 minutes. I then apply the Aveeno Nourishing leave in conditioner and a quater-sized amount of Moroccan oil, paying careful attention to the ends.

I detangle with a wide-toothed comb

I then separate my hair into 6 sections with clips, and blow dry with a paddle brush.

Then I resection and flat-iron with an FHI.

Finally, I finish with a dollop of John Frieda Secret finishing creme.

It's worth it, though. I finally love my hair! It isn't as time consuming as it sounds.

Hope I win!

malida_mcpherson
3 years, 1 month ago
Enter to Win a Sexy Dress Worn by Jennifer Lopez PLUS L'Oreal's New EverSleek Hair Collection

This is my hair routine.  I live in Hawaii so the weather is warm most of the time. I wash my hair everyday with both shampoo and conditioning. The shampoo I put it on my sculpt area and the conditioner I put it on the ends of my hair or half way down my hair. When I put on conditioner I try to use a comb to comb out the tangle staring from the ends of my hair.  I don,t bowl dry my hair cause the heat can damage the hair. I air dry it. I use hair mask once a week. My hair is very healthy. I only use the hair strengthener once or twice a week, however I always use the heat protectant if i'm styling my hair. I also get my hair trim once a month to keep my hair healthy.

I hope i win this. I hope this help. thankyou.

laura_klassen
3 years, 1 month ago
My Hair Care Routine

My hair is very thick so I only wash it every other day and follow with a creamy moisturizer I only partially wash out. I blowdry, finger-fluff and go.....!

michelle_l_keiser
3 years, 1 month ago
Daily Hair Routine

First, whatever I put on my skin, regardless if it's face, body, hair, etc...it is a product that is not tested on animals...I would never feel right about that. I wash my hair everyday. I like to use shampoo that brings out the softness, silky appearance to my hair and has Vitamin E and anioxdants. I compliment the wash by using the matching conditioner which needs to protect against heat, restores shin and softness while making my hair stronger. I always wait however many minutes it suggests on the directions because they put it there for a reason, your hair will beneifit more if you leave the conditioner on for the time it states. While my conditioner is on my hair I will start my skin care routine by washing my face with my favorite cleanser and work my way down! I use shower gel for the rest of my body and one that is soft and leaves my body feeling at it's best. Scented products perk you up fast...and relax you at the same time. It's all about taking the time for yourself...give yourself the time because you are special and you deserve it! ♥

ESPARZA
3 years, 1 month ago
JENNIFER LOPEZ GIVEAWAY

MY REGULAR ROUTINE FOR CARING FOR MY HAIR INCLUDES,WASHING MY HAIR WITH A SULFATE FREE SHAMPOO,AND CONDITIONER,ALONG WITH A DAB OF PURE OLIVE OIL TO GLOSS MY HAIR.

steadyeddie925
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
hair routine

I shampoo, conditioner, towel dry and style with gel or BRYLCREEM..."A Little Dab'll Do Ya!"

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend