Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win a Sexy Dress Worn by Jennifer Lopez PLUS L'Oreal's New EverSleek...

Discussion

Enter to Win a Sexy Dress Worn by Jennifer Lopez PLUS L'Oreal's New EverSleek Hair Collection

With the rise in popularity of professional straightening treatments like the Brazilian Blowout, the desire for straight, smooth hair has never been greater. Lucky for you, we're giving away this new product from L'Oreal Paris that is designed to maintain smooth results that really work. Don't miss out on your chance to win!

L’Oréal Paris' New EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System
is specifically designed to smooth frizzy and processed hair. It's free of sulfates, unnatural silicones and parabens, and is infused with a blend of sunflower, olive and argan oils that penetrate hair fibers for natural long lasting frizz control at an affordable price ($6.99-$8.99).

Nine Total Beauty readers can win the complete EverSleek collection while the grand prize winner will also receive the chic black dress spokeswoman Jennifer Lopez was wearing in this commercial.

L'Oreal EverSleek

How to enter: First, fill out this form by clicking this link and then share your daily hair routine to be entered for a chance to win. Submit the info by Wednesday 3/10/2011 by 6 p.m. PST. The winners will be selected later that day. 

Good Luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

74 Replies

BaliBabi
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
daily routine

i have really long, curly, color-processed hair so I don't shampoo/condition every day.  On the days I do shampoo/condition.. I use the most moisturizing products I can find!  I also use a leave-in conditioner all through out the hair when it's at the towel-dry stage.  

On the days without shampoo/conditioning - In the morning, I run a pick through the ends up to the head.. then sprinkle my hair with water & a serum to smooth the fly-away strands. 

I'm totally lazy with my hair!  But with curly...  there isn't much choice unless you have a lot of time on your hands!

topazeyes
3 years, 1 month ago
Loreal Eversleek Giveaway

I shampoo and condition my hair every other day. I start by using Loreal Everpure moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. I love this product! This product is organic and contains no sulfates. I love the way it makes my hair look and feel. When using this product my hair feels soft and smooth. This product is also great for people who color their hair. It contains no sulfates so your color will not fade when using Loreal Everpure. I would also love to try Loreal Eversleek as I'm sure that I would love it just as much or more than Loreal Everpure. After washing and conditioning my hair I towel dry my hair and finish by using shine serum in my damp hair. Then I comb through my hair and let it air dry. I hope that I win because I love Loreal's products...they are wonderful!

dorene_whitmire
3 years, 1 month ago
my hair ugh!

dorene_whitmire
3 years, 1 month ago
my hair ugh!

first shampoo, rinse, put in conditioner that is suppose to make my hair less frizzy. leave in for at least 5 to 10 minutes. when out of the shower, towel dry. then i put in a leave in conditioner. i use very little mousse and blow dry with a ion hair dryer. it definitely needs help!

captaincarebear
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter to Win a Sexy Dress Worn by Jennifer Lopez PLUS L'Oreal's New EverSleek Hair Collection

Daily hair routine, shampoo, conditioner, brush, air dry. That's about it.  Simple I know, but it's straight, fine hair and this does the trick.  Get plenty of compliments I must say.

hello476
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
my daily hair routine...... :)

I use a small amount of talc and massage it in to my scalp and the roots of my hair. I then run a comb through the ends of my hair that daily for me! Fingers crossed :)

BostonBeauty
3 years, 1 month ago
My hair routine

Well I have super long, thick hair, so my routine is quite annoying. I wash with LUSH solid shampoo bars. Love them, they make my hair so shiny and healthy looking. Then I conditioner with LUSH Veganese conditioner. It is very light and doesn't weigh down my thick, long hair. Just washing and conditioning my hair alone takes a good 20 minutes.

After washing, I towel dry and add a few drops of Moroccan Oil ( thanks to someone on this board's recommendation. ) I have to say the Moroccan Oil is amazing and has given my hair so much shine and no fly-aways. 

I then blow dry for about 15 minutes. ( used to be 30 before the Moroccan Oil...try it, you'll love it. ) After its dry I use a "cool blast" setting on the dryer to seal the hair folicles down. Most people don't know to do that, but the blast of cold air gives your hair great shine.

Now it's on to straighten my hair. ( another 30 minutes or more) I section it into 5 sections. 2 for the front and 3 for the back. Make sure to get the underneath layer good to get that sleek look.

After straightening I sometimes apply Jonathan "Dirt", as a styling aid. It smells good and doesn't make my hair feel tacky or stiff like hair spray does.

So in total, my hair takes a good hour or more to do. I have naturally curly hair, but can't for the life of me get the curls to look natural and not frizzy without tons of product. I hate that "stiff curl" feeling so I tend to wear it straight the majority of the time.

After all that, my hair usually ends up in a ponytail or a messy bun on the top of my head. Maybe it's time for a haircut.Wink

havinhope
3 years, 1 month ago
daily hair routine

wash with variety of shampoo samples I receive from various places RINSE REPEAT WASH rinse towel dry deep condition ends comb let dry naturally with a little gel/spray

bkstar
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Hair routine

After exercising I always shampoo with a clarifying shampoo and follow by a deep conditioner.  Helps bring the body back in my hair.

lisamcf
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
daily hair routine

wash and condition with products for color treated hair - then put in a little bit of styling gel and blow dry enough to keep hair from falling in face-let it finish drying naturally

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend