Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win a Sexy Dress Worn by Jennifer Lopez PLUS L'Oreal's New EverSleek...

Discussion

Enter to Win a Sexy Dress Worn by Jennifer Lopez PLUS L'Oreal's New EverSleek Hair Collection

With the rise in popularity of professional straightening treatments like the Brazilian Blowout, the desire for straight, smooth hair has never been greater. Lucky for you, we're giving away this new product from L'Oreal Paris that is designed to maintain smooth results that really work. Don't miss out on your chance to win!

L’Oréal Paris' New EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System
is specifically designed to smooth frizzy and processed hair. It's free of sulfates, unnatural silicones and parabens, and is infused with a blend of sunflower, olive and argan oils that penetrate hair fibers for natural long lasting frizz control at an affordable price ($6.99-$8.99).

Nine Total Beauty readers can win the complete EverSleek collection while the grand prize winner will also receive the chic black dress spokeswoman Jennifer Lopez was wearing in this commercial.

L'Oreal EverSleek

How to enter: First, fill out this form by clicking this link and then share your daily hair routine to be entered for a chance to win. Submit the info by Wednesday 3/10/2011 by 6 p.m. PST. The winners will be selected later that day. 

Good Luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

74 Replies

EYESBLUE
3 years, 1 month ago
MY DAILY HAIR ROUTINE

HELLO,

MY HAIR IS VERY LONG AND THICK. EVERY MORNING I GET UP

AND BRUSH MY HAIR 100 TIMES (OLD HABIT). THEN I PROCEED

TO PULL IT UP, WET SMALL STRANDS OF HAIR AROUND MY FINGERS.

THEN I PLACE A BOBBI PIN IN TO HOLD THE CURL. I SPRAY JUST A

LITTLE HAIRSPRAY, AND GO ABOUT MY DAY, LATER IN THE AFTERNOON

I TAKE THE BOBBI PINS OUT, AND "PRESTO", INSTANT CURLS, FOR A VERY

SOFT LOOK, OR I JUST LEAN OVER, RUN MY FINGERS THROUGH MY HAIR

AND HAVE MY HAIR DOWN, WITH A SOFT LOOK. IF ANY ONE WITH THICK

HAIR GETS TOO HOT,(LIKE I DO) I PULL MY HAIR UP AND BACK, GRAB A

SCRUNGIE, PULL HAIR INTO A PONY TAIL,HOLD WITH ONE HAND, THEN I

TWIST MY HAIR WITH THE OTHER HAND, SmileBRINGING MY HAIR THROUGH THE

SCRUNGIE AGAIN(WHICH I HAVE TWISTED TO MAKE IT TIGHTER), THE SMALL

HAIR AT THE ENDS I TUCK INTO THE UNDERNEATH OF THE SCRUNGIE OR

TUCK IT UNDER. LATER IN THE DAY OR THE NEXT DAY IF I LEAVE MY HAIR UP

I TAKE IT OUT AND FLUFF MY HAIR, SPRAY LIGHTLY AND I HAVE A LOT OF CURLS

FOR THE WHOLE DAY, SOMETIMES TWO. I'D LOVE TO HAVE MY HAIR CUT INTO A

SHAG WITH BANGS, AND LIGHTER WITH GOLDEN HIGHLIGHTS, BUT I DO THE BEST

I CAN WITH MY HAIR.BELIEVE ME HAVING THICK HAIR IS OKAY, BUT GOODNESS IN

THE SUMMER MY HEAD GETS SO HOT, I'D RATHER HAVE THIN HAIR.

BLESSINS TO ALL

Gingerpye
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter to Win a Sexy Dress Worn by Jennifer Lopez PLUS L'Oreal's New EverSleek Hair Collection

Wash, condition, use a straightening serum then blow dry.

april_aakre
3 years, 1 month ago
daily hair routine

I wash my hair every day with shampoo and conditioner. But 2-3 times a week I use a clarifying shampoo to remove any buildup. I use a shine pomeade to help with the flyaways and to give my hair some shine

kathy_adams_smith
3 years, 1 month ago
Daily hair routine

My daily hair routine differs daily. Some days I throw it up in a ponytail and am done with it, others I was and condition with color-friendly products, towel dry, add some anti-humidity smoothing product, then blowdry.

denise_f
3 years, 1 month ago
My haircare routine

I use Ojon Shine and Protect Shampoo and Conditioner. Sometimes, I deviate from this brand, and go with Davines Nou Nou, or LUSH BiG hair, and Veganese conditioners. I have long hair, so I always look for hydration, and nourishment. After I towel dry, I wait a little bit, and get dresses. Then I use products from Goldwell L'Anza, or Sebastian for the color. I wait a little after that, then I go with a Davines Mousses, if I'm using the line in the shower. If not, I use from Ojon, the heat protecting spray from them. Mainly because, it has the oils in it from Central America, that is in the rest of their line, so it really does protect the hair, from blow drying heat. I blow dry my hair with the Tourmaline infused blow dryer, from T3. It has tourmaline, throughout the product, even the paint,to protect the hair, and lock the moisture into the cuticle. On the days I do use a flat iron, I use the Tourmaline T3 Wet to Dry Iron, that creates, nice silky hair or waves. To set my hair, I really love Fredric Fekkai's hair spray, with Avocado Oil in it. It doesn't dry my hair out, and sets it nicely. I change it up sometimes, with Ojon hair spray,to set my hair lightly in the back and bottom and to further protect it with the Central American oils that are in the product. 

Sealed

lisa_mahler
3 years, 1 month ago
EverSleek

I would love to have a daily hair routine. With young, twin babies at home, this task is difficult. My hair care regime consists of washing hair with shampoo and conditioner, then blow drying it afterwards.

jules79
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
L'Oreal/J.Lo goveaway

My daily hair routine is shampoo, condition, and then spend forever drying my hair! I think my hair would definitely look, feel, and behave better if I used the L'oreal ever Sleek line of products! :D

ladyboarder9669
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
I wash only 2-3 days a week and try to let my hair air dry at least once a week.

I usually use a curling iron or straightener but use a thermal spray to protect my hair.

icefairy
3 years, 1 month ago
Enter to Win a Sexy Dress Worn by Jennifer Lopez PLUS L'Oreal's New EverSleek Hair Collection

My daily hair routine includes shampooing, conditioning, and styling with gel and curl iron.

ashley_may_mott
3 years, 1 month ago
My daily hair routine

I have an every other day variance.

On Day 1 I wash and condition. Most of the time I shampoo and then condition, but if my hair has become too heavy (it does every few weeks), I will condition and then shampoo. It only takes doing this once for my hair to bounce back to normal. I have grown my hair out to the lower back, so I am hyper-sensitive about keeping it healthy. I work at home, so I end up letting it air dry most days. After it is completely dry I use Oscar Blandi protein mist to help tame winter hair static. In the summer I use a serum to prevent frizz.

On Day 2 I will touch up my roots with Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo and then follow up with the Protein Mist. If I happen to get a bit of Dry Shampoo on the skin visible at my part, I spritz Protein Mist on a Q-tip and then trace it down the part. Sometimes I do this anyway as an additional "root" impact for body.

This alternating daily schedule has kept my hair straight with a natural look to it most of the winter. It isn't "stick" but a close second with very little maintenance.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend