Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win a Sexy Dress Worn by Jennifer Lopez PLUS L'Oreal's New EverSleek...

Discussion

Enter to Win a Sexy Dress Worn by Jennifer Lopez PLUS L'Oreal's New EverSleek Hair Collection

With the rise in popularity of professional straightening treatments like the Brazilian Blowout, the desire for straight, smooth hair has never been greater. Lucky for you, we're giving away this new product from L'Oreal Paris that is designed to maintain smooth results that really work. Don't miss out on your chance to win!

L’Oréal Paris' New EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System
is specifically designed to smooth frizzy and processed hair. It's free of sulfates, unnatural silicones and parabens, and is infused with a blend of sunflower, olive and argan oils that penetrate hair fibers for natural long lasting frizz control at an affordable price ($6.99-$8.99).

Nine Total Beauty readers can win the complete EverSleek collection while the grand prize winner will also receive the chic black dress spokeswoman Jennifer Lopez was wearing in this commercial.

L'Oreal EverSleek

How to enter: First, fill out this form by clicking this link and then share your daily hair routine to be entered for a chance to win. Submit the info by Wednesday 3/10/2011 by 6 p.m. PST. The winners will be selected later that day. 

Good Luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

74 Replies

angelpumpkin
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Daily Hair Freenzy & Fuss

Out of a viscious cycle of necessity, I wash & condition daily (really each morning) or else I am at the mercy of my hair's every whim.  I have very thick, textured hair (lots of waves and spiral curls) & due to region of the country I live in, I'm in a contast battle with humidity and frizz.  Therefore, after my daily wash and condition, some sort of styling product is a must.  I prefer creams & lotions to gels & occasionally use a pomade or mousse (but have not found anything that I've absolutely fallen in love with).  I'd like to look a little more sleek & polished, but the hair war wages on!  Innocent

angela_barnes
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Win a Sexy Dress Worn by Jennifer Lopez PLUS L'Oreal's New EverSleek Hair Collection

I like to moisturize it daily with a good conditioner. I also use Moisturizing Shampoo.  Before drying my hair I like to put hair cream to protect it against the heating elements and then after drying I use a serum to smooth my hair.

Innocent

jasper
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
L'Oreal Hair Giveaway

My hair routine is simple. I wash it every other day or so as to not strip the natural oils from my hair and make my hair overly dry. Since my hair is dry due to coloring it, I always use a deep conditioner to make my strands silky.

CC101
3 years, 1 month ago
Daily Hair Routine

I will actually call mine the "Every-other-Day Hair Routine," as I most often wash my hair every other day to preserve its natural oils keeping it shiny and healthy. I have always had long hair growing up, past my butt when I was a little girl. Now-a-days I keep it mid-back length or a tad shorter. It just grows back like crazy and every time I go to the salon I cannot sit in the chair without hearing, "Oh my, you have SO much hair." But through out all of my experimental dye jobs, highlights, straightning, cans and cans of hairspray, curling, crimping, etc. etc. my hair has still managed to just be completely and amazingly healthy. I get compliments on it all the time such as how shiny it is, how healthy it looks, how soft it looks/feels, and so on. From what I've done to my hair, it should be a brittle mess. Thankfully, my Basic routines have kept it something like 'brand new.' Although, since my routines are so basic, I must say it could be my only good-luck genetic feature. -lol- So I guess it is for you to decide, but here are the routines I have Always followed.

First thing first, ALWAYS condition. Always. I don't know how some gals dont! If you have an oily scalp, just apply it to the hair Not connected to the scalp (the ends). I do this anyways, as my oiliness tends to vary, but it also keeps it fresher for the day that I skip washing. This would be my biggest theory on why my hair stays so healthy and shiny. So the #1 thing about conditioner, LEAVE IT IN. While you wash your body, wash your face, exfoliate. I then wash it out with Cool water, and then go on to shaving my legs, as I don't like to leave the conditioner in That long, although it may work well for others. Ofcourse shampoo before conditioning, mostly focusing on the scalp. Next, I step out of the shower squeezing the excess amount of water out a bit, and then wrapping in a towel. Sometimes not, so then I'll jsut give my hair a few Squeezes with the towel. For blow-drying and straightening, I've mostly used a heat-protector but also a lot of times not. I've used some Light smoothing creams but don't notice a Huge difference. Other than that, that's ALL the products I used when doing my hair. If I do a crimp or curl, its always second-day hair when the previous day I put some gel and hairspray in it. Works wonders the next day for these styles. Most of the time now I do not blow-dry. I just take a shower at night and let it dry over time. Then just straighten. That is really all I do. I've never loaded my hair with products besides hairspray and gel when doing a curl wet-look (aka- scrunching), in which I havnt done for quite some time, but used to do it ALL the time. Well thats just what I've always done, and my hair just keeps on troopin along. Like I said, could be genes, are maybe just the basics ;)  Hope I helped someone! :) Take care.

Patricia877
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Hair routine

First I shampoo my hair, next I work in a root treatment for thickening, and after I rinse that out I use my conditioner and rinse again.

I towel dry, put in a detangler, and comb out my hair. Next I use a gel to work through just before blow drying and styling.

heidindg
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
My Routine

I wash with Redken Color extend, condtion with Redken color extend. Treat every other day with 'It's a 10' and every other day with Redken Anti snap. I use Redken guts volumizing spray and Tresemee thermal protectant. Once a week I use the redken rich recovery color extend mask. Plus I monthly get Redkens extreme and color extend salon treatments.

dropastitch
3 years, 1 month ago
My hair

My daily hair routine?  Condition, condition, condition. My hair is uber dry. *sigh*

betty_neale
3 years, 1 month ago
Daily Hair Routine

I wash my hair and condition everyday, otherwise my hair gets sooo greasy. Then I usually blow it out with a large round brush which gives it a little body. That's about it. Pretty simple routine.

TBjunkie
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
My daily hair routine

Every other day or two I wash, condition and spray with hair detangler/heat protection UV spray. Towel dry, use prep smoother and glossig straightener then blow dry and flat iron if needed. Wheww...it's exhausting with as much hair as I have.

revjoy
3 years, 1 month ago
My Hair Routine

I keep my hair really short since I go to a chlorinated pool three times a week for aqua-exercise.  After water aerobics, I take a full shower, washing my hair with Suave shampoo and conditioning it with Suave conditoner.  Although I had very thick hair as a young person, now it is quite thin on top, but still frizzy, so before it dries completely, I add John Frieda's Frizz Ease and a dab of Suave Mousse to keep some sense of style in my otherwise naturally curly, frizzy mane.  On Sunday, I switch shampoo and conditioner, just to try something different.  Right now I'm using Daily Defense shampoo and White Rain conditioner.  I still use the same Frizz Ease and Suave Mousse.  On a daily basis, I wet my hair and apply a dab of Marc Anthony's Style Straight to control the frizzies.  I like my shampoo and conditioner to smell nice, and prefer vanilla, coconut, or rose scents.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend