Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win a Sexy Dress Worn by Jennifer Lopez PLUS L'Oreal's New EverSleek...

Discussion

Enter to Win a Sexy Dress Worn by Jennifer Lopez PLUS L'Oreal's New EverSleek Hair Collection

With the rise in popularity of professional straightening treatments like the Brazilian Blowout, the desire for straight, smooth hair has never been greater. Lucky for you, we're giving away this new product from L'Oreal Paris that is designed to maintain smooth results that really work. Don't miss out on your chance to win!

L’Oréal Paris' New EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System
is specifically designed to smooth frizzy and processed hair. It's free of sulfates, unnatural silicones and parabens, and is infused with a blend of sunflower, olive and argan oils that penetrate hair fibers for natural long lasting frizz control at an affordable price ($6.99-$8.99).

Nine Total Beauty readers can win the complete EverSleek collection while the grand prize winner will also receive the chic black dress spokeswoman Jennifer Lopez was wearing in this commercial.

L'Oreal EverSleek

How to enter: First, fill out this form by clicking this link and then share your daily hair routine to be entered for a chance to win. Submit the info by Wednesday 3/10/2011 by 6 p.m. PST. The winners will be selected later that day. 

Good Luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

74 Replies

pcat23
3 years, 1 month ago
Daily Haircare

My hair tends to be a bit dry due to thyroid meds. So I like to moisturize it daily with a good conditioner. I also use Moisturizing Shampoo.  Before drying my hair I like to put hair cream to protect it against the heating elements and then after drying I use a serum to smooth my hair.

btw if I win that dress I think my husband will have a heart attack lol

azdrienne
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter to Win a Sexy Dress Worn by Jennifer Lopez PLUS L'Oreal's New EverSleek Hair Collection

Comb through before getting in the shower.  Shampoo and condition.  Spray on a leave-in conditioner, work in styling products.  Weekly deep conditioning treatments.  Even though I shower every day and get my hair wet, I only use shampoo about every other day, but ALWAYS condition.  Also, I try to style my hair without heat as often as possible.

tori3333
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Enter to Win a Sexy Dress Worn by Jennifer Lopez PLUS L'Oreal's New EverSleek Hair Collection

I switch up my shampoo & conditioner, but my favorite right now is chi infra shampoo & treatment. I use those and then spray a detangler. I put in paul mitchell's skinny serum to get rid of frizz. Then I let it air dry and then use a straightner to straighten or curl my hair.

molly3
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter to Win a Sexy Dress Worn by Jennifer Lopez PLUS L'Oreal's New EverSleek Hair Collection

I may have to wear a scarf with this dress LOL :O

stephanie_hart
3 years, 1 month ago
hair routine

my routine (not my daily, since I do not wash hair everyday)

Redken Color Extend shampoo and conditioner

John Frieda Color Glaze in Radient Red (the color has been discontinued, and I will be very sad when mine runs out... soon)

Biolage Energizing Daily Leave-In Tonic (I believe also discontinued...)

comb

blow-dry

I am weary of using drug store products on my dyed red hair since getting it done is so expensive and red fades so easily.  I do have (and love) soft, straight hair, but as you can see, many of my faves are being discontinued.  If this stuff is super-safe and gentile on color and will give me soft, shiny, not-weighed down hair - I will try it!

stephanie_hart
3 years, 1 month ago

stephanie_hart
3 years, 1 month ago

CARRIEROMAN
3 years, 1 month ago
Jennifer Lopez PLUS L'Oreal hair collection

I wash my hair with a conditioning shampoo, I wash it and then I actually "do repeat" =) I have very long and super thick hair!!  Then I follow with a silky conditioner and leave it on for several minutes (while I shave my legs)!!  Then when I get out I towel dry hair and then apply a silkening glaze treatment, then I apply my mousse and then finish off with a spritzing of curl enhancing hair spray.  I am blessed or cursed with very natural curly hair=sometimes I do straighten it, but not very often it is too much time & effort involved!!  Well, that's my daily haircare routine!!  =)

Agrimony
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
My Daily Hair Routine

I rinse my hair really well in the shower. I use a bit of L'Occitane conditioner which I leave in til the end of my shower. Squeeze out excess water and add a little Sebastion Potion No 9 and then scrunch and let air dry, then when mostly dry I finger style my natural curls. This is most days. Sometimes, I use some straightening serum, not loyal here, I use what ever I have samples of, or I buy small sizes off of Sephora to try various things, I use the serum after the Potion No. 9, which is a holy grail and something I have used for over 15 years.  Then I blow dry, using a large round brush when mostly dry to shape. I tease a bit a the crown and pull the sides back and either clip or use a barrett. Sometimes I pin it all in a French Twist and leave a few strands here and there. But, mostly lately if I blow it out I do the half up and half down. I like this, it is easy and looks good. A spritz of Elnett and I am good to go.

Stef42678
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
My Daily Hair Routine

My daily hair routine is fairly simple, but the results I want are great looking shiny and healthy looking hair.  I like washing my hair at night but when I have time to wake up in the morning before work it always comes out looking better washing it in the morning.  I am a huge fan of Aveda, Dove and Herbal Essences shampoos because they add moisture to my hair and keep it looking shiny.  I love shampoos and conditioners that have great scents and relieve the damage in my hair.  After I wash my hair I let it dry as much as it can and use a hair dryer, then I just comb it so it is sleek and straight.  Every few weeks I'll use a deep conditioner oil or masque for hair repair, but otherwise I keep my hair routine simple.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend