Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win a Sexy Dress Worn by Jennifer Lopez PLUS L'Oreal's New EverSleek...

Discussion

Enter to Win a Sexy Dress Worn by Jennifer Lopez PLUS L'Oreal's New EverSleek Hair Collection

With the rise in popularity of professional straightening treatments like the Brazilian Blowout, the desire for straight, smooth hair has never been greater. Lucky for you, we're giving away this new product from L'Oreal Paris that is designed to maintain smooth results that really work. Don't miss out on your chance to win!

L’Oréal Paris' New EverSleek Sulfate-Free Smoothing System
is specifically designed to smooth frizzy and processed hair. It's free of sulfates, unnatural silicones and parabens, and is infused with a blend of sunflower, olive and argan oils that penetrate hair fibers for natural long lasting frizz control at an affordable price ($6.99-$8.99).

Nine Total Beauty readers can win the complete EverSleek collection while the grand prize winner will also receive the chic black dress spokeswoman Jennifer Lopez was wearing in this commercial.

L'Oreal EverSleek

How to enter: First, fill out this form by clicking this link and then share your daily hair routine to be entered for a chance to win. Submit the info by Wednesday 3/10/2011 by 6 p.m. PST. The winners will be selected later that day. 

Good Luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

74 Replies

mhuelas
3 years, 1 month ago
Loreal Paris Giveaway

For my daily hair routine, I like to wash my hair with a moisturizing shampoo followed by a moisturizing conditioner. Then, I like to let my hair air dry, so it doesn't become even drier from blowdrying it. I will usually use a little bit of hairspray to keep my hair in place and if I'm going somewhere special, I will use a curling iron to put some curls in my hair and then give it a good all over spray with firm holding hairspray.

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win L'Oreal Paris EverSleek Smoothing Hair Sytem and a Dress from J LO

I wash my hair 2-3 times a week. After washing with shampoo and conditioner, I use a leave-in spray and let my hair air dry. After it is dry, I use a smoothing lotion on my ends and use wave enhancement . Then, I lock it in with hirspray:)

toddfan
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
L'Oreal giveaway

I wash my hair every other day and always use conditioner. That's about it.

jeni27
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
my hair routine

My hair routine normally consists of different steps. First, I shampoo and condition every other day and towel dry hair until the hair is about 40% dry.  Then, I spray something on it to give it oomph and comb in that sophisticated(something that does the job to make curls defined) product. Then, I blow dry with the diffuser (attatchment on the blow dryer that makes curls dry without the extra frizz) on the cool button so that my hair is not overly dried out and damaged with excessive heat from the blow dryer.  My fingers can also be used to lightly scrunch hair.   

ADiva_Lady
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win L'Oreal Paris EverSleek Smoothing Hair Sytem and a Dress from J LO

My daily hair routine is, conditioner conditioner. I have dry brittle hair and really hard to manage. I’ve tried straighteners before what a nightmare I ended up cutting all my hair off. I use a shampoo, a deep conditioner, styler foam, Oil Sheen Hair Spray and a anti- frizz control. Its a work load.

shannon_lafferty_orton
3 years, 1 month ago
EverSleek Hair Collection

I actually bought this shampoo about three weeks ago and I love it. I wash and condioner my hair once a day. I use Morracan Oil on the ends. Anyway, this is the BEST shampoo and condioner and I have tried everthing. i have tried expensive salon products and drug store products and I think this is the best and my favorite of all shampoos!!

tsparks_6
3 years, 1 month ago
My daily hair routine

God blessed me with super thick hair so it is a must that I try and take the best care of it I can. I wash my hair every other day and make sure I thoroughly shampoo and condition it just right. I use Pantene Flat-to-Volume Shampoo and Conditioner, which leaves my hair shiny and full of body. I avoid using hair spray as much as I can because it seems to make my hair oily really fast.

ferriz
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter to Win a Sexy Dress Worn by Jennifer Lopez PLUS L'Oreal's New EverSleek Hair Collection

I wash my hair every other day. On the days I wash my hair I use my normal shampoo and conditioner (i could use an upgrade, poor college student....) and then towel dry. I then spray a bit of hairspray or styling cream and blowdry it straight.If I am going out or have extra time I hit the ends with my straightener and use a bit of hairspray to hold it in place.

On days when I don't wash my hair I normally either brush it and go, or if it needs a little lift I use some dry shampoo or just throw it in a pony tail and run to class. ;)

amanda_owens
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
My daily hair routine

My daily hair routine is pretty much the same each day. I always wash and condition it everyday. I have long hair so I use Aussie Three Minute Miracle deep conditioning treatment to keep it healthy. It is the best product for my to hair to keep out the tangles. I normally blow-day my hair a couple of times a week. If I'm havning a lazy hair day then I will just let my hair "air dry" after I shower. I have thin hair so luckly I don't have to worry about it looking frizzy.

CommeLaLune
3 years, 1 month ago
j.lo eversleek contest

Would love to win this contest! I'm a wavy hair girl but I've been going straight and sleek since college. I use Nexus moisturizing shampoo, and i rotate conditioners but i'm looking for a new one to love :) Aveda hair protecting spray, air or blow dry depending on time constraints, and then my beloved GHD flatiron!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend