Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » Hello Kitty Charmmy Eyeshadow Stick

Discussion

Hello Kitty Charmmy Eyeshadow Stick

I was wondering if anyone has tried these eyeshadow sticks and, if so, what they think of them. What's the consistency like? Do they stay put or crease? Also, I've you have tried Urban Decay's shadow pencil and can compare the two that would be awesome. QVC currently has a trio of them on sale for $37 with free shipping.

P276342_hero.jpg

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

9 Replies

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Hello Kitty Charmmy Eyeshadow Stick

I want these SO BAD!!!!!!!!! I have heard all good things about them, but have not tried them.......yet.

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago

I haven't tried them either, but I have yet to find a product from Urban Decay that I do not like. 

chao
3 years, 1 month ago
Best handmade false eyelashes in China! -free shipping,wholesale/retails,3-5days delivery time.

Please check our online store for eyelash.  www.myeyelashstore.com.

Qingdao Hollyren Corporation Ltd. specializes in developing customized beauty products according to our customers' requirements and ideas. False eyelashe are our main products. With 10 years of production experience, our beauty products have high quality. Hollyren also offers private-label packaging services. To help customers grasp the fashion trend with the best quality and service to expand their market share is our goal.

False eyelashes are the most important beauty products every woman should wear to complete her look. With high quality materials from Japan or Korea and skilled workers in China, Hollyren specializes in high quality false eyelashes. As a result, our eyelashes can be reused again as long as you pay attention to sanitation. Hollyren has grown with over 300 styles of products, including strip eyelashes, individual eyelashes and eyelash extensions.

Materials of eyelashes are synthetic fiber, human hair, feather or mink fur. All eyelashes are 100% handmade and look very natural. Hollyren's eyelashes are able to make woman more attractive.

Have Hollyren, Have your beauty! Hollyren's beauty product is your best choice!

Supernaturalfan
insider
2 years, 11 months ago

I didn't even know they had Hello Kitty makeup for women, I knew about the little girl's stuff.  I guess make up is the only type of Hello Kitty stuff I don't have.  LOL  I have to check it out...

sammi
2 years, 11 months ago

I have tried them when doing applications on my clients and love them BUT, when comparing them with UD they don't hold a candle to the shadow sticks from UD. UD has a better pigment. 

peonyinlove
2 years, 10 months ago
Hello Kitty Charmmy Eyeshadow Stick

I never tried them, but they are certainly cute though.  You can check out at Sephora and swatch it and see if you like the consistency.  

Supernaturalfan
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
Hello Kitty Shadow Palettes & Eye pencil kit

I couldn't resist getting the kit of 7 kohl eye pencils.  The consistency is quite soft, but maybe because I have dry skin & live in a dry climate, it stayed on quite good all day.  (I've read posts on other sites on how they fade or smear too easily)  I've only tried it on my upper lash line though.  It may smudge on the lower line since that seems to happen to me, no matter what brand of eye pencil it is.

I don't like two of the colors:  I think one is called Blueberry, it's a very light & bright blue.  Too blue for me.  The other is a goldish-yellow, I think it's called Cloud or something. Anyway, both shades are too garish for me, so I tone them down by putting shadow over them (not necessarily Sephora's).

The case is cute, and $25 for 7 pencils is not bad.

I had never gotten anything by Sephora before, until they came out with this. 

I only intended to get the pencil kit, but I ended up getting one of the dual shadow/lip gloss palettes.  The one I have is called "Say Hello".  The eye shadow is good enough, stays on long enough for me. But the lip glosses barely have any pigment or color, so I don't know why they put 4.  They look the same on your lips, even if they appear different colors in the case.  They have flavors to them too.  I don't wear lip gloss anymore, as I think it's too shiny for me now.  But I use just a dab of it.

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 8 months ago
These look so fun! I'd love to get my hands on some!

Supernaturalfan
insider
2 years, 7 months ago

Update on the HK Kohl Eyeliner pencils.  I tried it on my lower lash line, and it didn't take long for me to look like a raccoon!  It looks good or cute on them, but not on me!  For some reason, the upper lash line isn't a problem.  Stays on well enough for me.

If you have oily skin or live in a hot, humid climate, these pencils probably wouldn't hold up for you.Tongue out

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend