Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Wrinkles

Discussion

Wrinkles

I experienced 5 months of extreme stress, lack of sleep, and suddenly I had intense facial wrinkles.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

TheBlond
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
RE: Wrinkles

I'm sorry to hear that Carole. I hope things are improving for you! I've found that products containing retinol seem to be helpful with wrinkles, if yours haven't gone away already on their own.

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Wrinkles

Sorry to hear that too! I hope things have calm down a bit for you.  Stress and lack of sleep can definitely cause wrinkles.  I would advise to get as much sleep as you possibly can 7 to 8 hours a night, drink plenty of water and take care of your skin. 

I've also been told supplements like fish oil can help, but definitely sleep more and try to eliminate the stress.  

CaroleVonAllten
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
Wrinkles

Thanks for the kind advice and  the nice comments.  My stress has stopped because my husband finally got a job.  My doctor put me on sleeping pills.  And my mother gave me some interesting advice that she read in her book about the many uses for vinegar:  to fall sleep, take 2 teaspoons of honey and mix with 2 teaspoons of apple vinegar.  It really works.  And I researched different products for wrinkles, and you were  right about the retinol.  Apparently it should only be used at night because it loses its potentency during the day.  So, I have been using a L'Oreal serum under Roc Correxion fluid with retinola long with L'Oreal Youth Code night cream.  I can actually start to see a small difference in a short time.  Plus, I am using Nivea skin tightending lotion for the body - I thought why not, I have nothing to lose.  So probably it is all working together.  This is the lineup in the am - My dermatologist said to exfoliate every day, so I use St Ives Apricot Scrub or Aveda exfoliating lotion, followed  anti wrinkle serum I got from a dermatologist, L'Oreal You Code serum, L'Oreal Collagen wrinkle filler, L'Oreal Collagen Wrinkle Filler moisturizer, L'Oreal Youth Code Day Moisturizer, Nivea Skin Tightening Lotion with Q 10, and end with Aveeno Sheer Radiance.  I live in the desert, so the air is dry.  All of these products are actually working.  I really see a difference.  It's probable the  body tightening lotion!!  Thanks again, I welcome more advice.   CaroleVon Allten

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend