Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » TRUBLEND WHIPPED FOUNDATION

Discussion

TRUBLEND WHIPPED FOUNDATION

the trublend whipped foundation was my favorite foundation and it kinda recently got discontiuedCry does anyone know another foundation that is very similar to this one??

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: TRUBLEND WHIPPED FOUNDATION

I have not tried this, but I am so sorry it is discontinued!! I know how it feels to have a favorite make up piece and then it gets discontinued. Unfortunetly, I have not seen anything remotely similar, if I do, I will report backSmile Covergirl is my favorite brand, and it would SUCK if they discontinued my fave products!

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: TRUBLEND WHIPPED FOUNDATION

Sorry to hear about that. Bummer! Tell me more about the foundation and maybe I'll see if something rings a bell. It looks like it might have a similar consistency feel like the Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse.  There are a few mixed user reviews on this product too, though it does score close to a 7.  Good luck!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend