Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » Re: Rate this

Discussion

Re: Rate this

It is very frustrating to read/view an article then when asked to reply be told you can't use certain words! I was responding to an article about eyebrows and couldn't use the word eyebrows!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

17 Replies

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Re: Rate this

I agree! That is frustrating, I commented on an article about hairsprays and I could not use the word Garnier. You can always group the words together. Like "I likeGarnier" and then it does not say anything. hehe......

toddfan
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Re:

Ha! Good thinking! Thanks!

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago

Sure! That is what I always do. If there is an exact title, I do the same thing. Put small words like "the' by themselves and actual brand names clumped together like "garnierhairspray". A little harder to read, but hey,! LOL

For example------

" My favoreite hairspray isgarnier bambooharispray"

LOL/ Funny that we have to do this. Considering the fact that this is a site where we are supposed to reccomend products to each other......Smile

CeeNee888
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago

garnier bamboo harispray

CeeNee888
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago

Garnier Hairspray

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago

yeah, have you tried it?? It is sooooo good!

CeeNee888
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago

Garnier Pantene Tresemme

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago

I love garnier, not a big fan of tresseme or panene tho

CeeNee888
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago

I think Garnier hairsprays smell too sweet. But aside from that, I'm not having a problem posting the brand names. You might want to try again and see if it still blocks you, because it didn't block me.

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago

I actually like the smell of their sprays:) But, I think the reason it is not blocking you is it only blocks words on articles on the home page like todays "Your skin care personality"

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend