Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » REPAIRING DAMAGED HAIR

Discussion

REPAIRING DAMAGED HAIR

my hair is dry and damaged hair it got to the point that im ashame of it because watever hairstyle i do it gets frizzt! ive tried many products including chnaging my shampoo but seems like nothing works.! I want to know what products are the BEST on transforming my hair pretty and not to look undamaged.! i want to feel happy about my hair and feel confident about it too. pleas help, thank you.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: REPAIRING DAMAGED HAIR

Garnier Sleek and Shine Shampoo

Garnier Sleek and Shine Shampoo

Garnier Color Shield Cream Conditioner(what I use, if you dont color your hair use another one:)

Garnier Color Shield Conditioner!

Once you get your hair washed, use....

Garnier Nutrient Spray

Garnier Fructis Nutrient Spray

And lock in style with

Garnier Bamboo Sleek and Shine Hairspray

Garnier Sleek and Shine Hairspray

toddfan
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Damaged Hair

Those are all great products. It sounds like you probably start out with a trim first to actually get rid of the damage.

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: REPAIRING DAMAGED HAIR

Good suggestion,toddfan. I would also suggest a trim. If you keep letting your ends split, it will split all the way up the hair shaft and you will have to get ALOT of legnth taken off to repair the damage.

laramasterson
2 years, 8 months ago
My Favorite Conditioner

I've tried EVERYTHING to repair damaged hair and the thing that I've found to be most effective is the Strengthening Conditioner by Urielpure.

Here is their site: www.urielpure.com

I recommend their products to all of my friends, family, and pretty much everyone I meet!

Best of luck!

- Lara

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend