Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win an Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing...

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win an Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

Under eye circles are a big problem that we all want a solution for. Lucky for you, we're giving away this amazing product from Olay Total Effects that offers that very solution, so don't miss out on your chance to win!

The new Olay Total Effects Line  & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush is a light, non-greasy daily moisturizer that instantly reduces the appearance of darkness under the eye, all in one sweep of a brush.  

Olay Total Effects Line and Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

We're giving away one brush to 20 Total Beauty readers from now until Wednesday, March 2, 2011.

How to enter: First, fill out this form by clicking this link and then share your daily skin care routine to be entered for a chance to win. Submit the info by Wednesday 3/2/2011 by 6 p.m. PST. The winners will be selected later that day. 

Good Luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

87 Replies

renee_holmes
3 years, 1 month ago
My daily skin care routine

I wash with Cetaphil day and night. In the morning, I use Murad Moisturizer and before bed I use Josie Maran Argan Oil. My skin has never been so nice!

saifai
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win an Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

Morning and night I wash with Cetaphil Cleanser.

In the AM I skip directly to Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion. Then follow up with primer and my makeup.

In the PM, I use Avon Moisture Effective Makeup Remover Lotion to remove my eye makeup before cleansing. After cleansing with the Cetaphil, I use Boots Expert Sensitive Gentle Refreshing Toner to help remove the remaining traces of my makeup. I spot treat any acnes with ZAPZYT Maximum Strength 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Treatment Gel. I moisturize with CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM.

LandEmama
3 years, 1 month ago
Lovin' my skin

In the morning I use just plain water to wash my face then put on serum & eye cream, wait three minutes and then put SPF lotion on. Night is a little more complicated... I wach my face with a gentle cleanser, put serum all over my face and neck then put night cream on. Three times a week I use a mask and twice a week a scrub. That's it! I actually look forward to washing my face at night! :)

karenar
3 years, 1 month ago
My skin care routine

I wash my face morning and night with my Olay cleanser. During the day I apply my Neutrogena spf 30 on my face. At night I use a serum and follow with a moisturizer. 

Baybay912
3 years, 1 month ago
I Want That Brush!

I wash my face with black soap. I use Sea Breeze astringent for sensitive skin and Oil of Olay Total Effects skin therapy.

jillyrh
3 years, 1 month ago
Daily Routine

I wash my face in the morning with my Clarisonic and then moisturize. Then in the evening I remove my makeup and moisturize again.

MzShanon
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
my regime

I use my Phiosophy Purity Made Simple face wash day and night. Then I use Dior One Essential Skin Booster serum and finish with Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief. If i need more exfoliating my Clarisonic always does the trick! 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend