Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win an Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing...

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win an Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

Under eye circles are a big problem that we all want a solution for. Lucky for you, we're giving away this amazing product from Olay Total Effects that offers that very solution, so don't miss out on your chance to win!

The new Olay Total Effects Line  & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush is a light, non-greasy daily moisturizer that instantly reduces the appearance of darkness under the eye, all in one sweep of a brush.  

Olay Total Effects Line and Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

We're giving away one brush to 20 Total Beauty readers from now until Wednesday, March 2, 2011.

How to enter: First, fill out this form by clicking this link and then share your daily skin care routine to be entered for a chance to win. Submit the info by Wednesday 3/2/2011 by 6 p.m. PST. The winners will be selected later that day. 

Good Luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

87 Replies

searsgate
3 years, 1 month ago
daily skin care

At night I use a moisturizing cleanser, a mild toner and then a moisturizer on the face and neck .  I used to  exfoliate once or twice a week but recent have reports have shown that daily would not damage your skin. Ar present I am only using this process every other day.  I am very interested in this product because I do have very dark circles under my eyes and would love some help with this problem.

nunya9909
3 years, 1 month ago
My Face

I use Proactiv toner, cleanser, and lotion everyday.  I also use Olay microdermabrasion kit once or twice a week to keep my skin smooth.  Even though I had a great skin as a teenager, my skin has gotten increasingly more difficult in my mid-20s.  So far, Proactiv has been just what I needed.

yeeyan29
3 years, 1 month ago
My Daily Skin Routine

Before going out, I wash my face and then apply Biore- Nourish Moisture lotion SPF 15.  

At night, I use St. Ives Apricot Scrub (Timeless Skin or Naturally Clear Blemish & Blackhead Control).

I used to apply L'oreal Paris Ideal Skin Genesis for the Eyes to reduce puffiness and dark circles for 4 months but no results. 

Sarah208
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Skin routine

AM- Olay eye lifting serum & regenerating serum, Aveeno Contininuous Protection 100+, and occasionally Aquaphor (darn cold Michigan air).

PM- Aveeno positively ageless exfoliating cleanser, again the Olay serums, Aquaphor.

angela_barnes
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Daily Skin Care

I wash my face daily with face cleanser and then moisturize.

countryview
3 years, 1 month ago
The Olay Total Effects giveaway

My daily skin routine starts out with washing my face with Noxzema, after rinsing well, I apply a daytime moisturizer with SPF.  Before bedtime, I remove all make-up and then apply a night cream.  NOW if only I could hide these darn dark circles!  I have tried every brand of concealer, but nothing seems to help!

artistique
3 years, 1 month ago
Facial Care

Morning:

Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Face Cleanser

MyChelle Clear Skin Serum

Gaurnier Moisturizing Rescue Gel Cream (moisterizer)

Sunblock

Night:

Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Face Cleanser

Tazarac

Gaurnier Moisturizing Rescue Gel Cream (moisterizer)

Weekly: Mud facial.

tsparks_6
3 years, 1 month ago
My skin care routine

ALWAYS moisturize my skin day and night. I also always wash off my makeup before going to bed. I try my best to prevent acne, oily skin, etc.

Christel
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win an Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

My daily skincare routine starts in the shower. Every third day, sometimes every other day, I use an exfoliating cleanser. Otherwise I use a foaming cleanser, followed by  SPF 15 moisturizer. In the evening, I remove any makeup and wash with a creamy cleanser, followed by witch hazel toner and a nightly moisturizer (alternating an anti-aging product with a regular one).

heidindg
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
My Routine

Morning:

Proactiv cleanser, Sea Breeze Toner, Proactiv Repairing lotion and Neutrogena moisturizer/sunblock

Night:

Neutrogena Naturals cleanser, Sea Breeze Toner, Olay anti wrinkle

Weekly

Queen Helenes anti acne mint julip mud mask

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend