Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win an Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing...

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win an Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

Under eye circles are a big problem that we all want a solution for. Lucky for you, we're giving away this amazing product from Olay Total Effects that offers that very solution, so don't miss out on your chance to win!

The new Olay Total Effects Line  & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush is a light, non-greasy daily moisturizer that instantly reduces the appearance of darkness under the eye, all in one sweep of a brush.  

Olay Total Effects Line and Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

We're giving away one brush to 20 Total Beauty readers from now until Wednesday, March 2, 2011.

How to enter: First, fill out this form by clicking this link and then share your daily skin care routine to be entered for a chance to win. Submit the info by Wednesday 3/2/2011 by 6 p.m. PST. The winners will be selected later that day. 

Good Luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

87 Replies

Colorlicious
3 years, 1 month ago
Daily Routine

Murad Pomegranate cleanser and Aveeno Positively radiant moisturizer with SPF for the day, and a Mario Badescu night cream at the end of the day. Sunscreen is absolutely necessary!

Junebug505
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win an Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

I always use a moisturizer in the morning and at night, and take off make up before going to bed

topazeyes
3 years, 1 month ago
My skincare routine

I use the Olay regenerist line on my skin. First, I wash my face and neck with warm water using Olay's Regenerist Regenerating Cream Cleanser and after washing my face and rinsing off the cleanser, I then use cold water on my face to close my pores. After washing my face I apply the Olay Regenerist Regenerating Serum on my face. I finish my routine using the Regenerist Anti-aging Eye Roller. Also, In the morning instead of using the regular Regenerating Serum I use their moisturizer with SPF protection. I love Olay's products they are quality products but, are also reasonably priced and I love the way thet make my skin look and feel.

acaralla
3 years, 1 month ago
My skin care routine

Lately I have been all about Mario Badescu products - I have been using his Acne Cleanser and glycolic lotion in the morning, and then Glycolic Gel every third evening.  I've noticed some reductions in blackheads and whiteheads sicne I started using these products.

Phoenix11
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Skin Care

I don't have a real routine, but I always make sure to use lip balm & a moisturiser with SPF if I'm going to be spending time outside (even on overcast days.)

jjh5351
3 years, 1 month ago
Skin care

I wash my face daily with Cetaphil cleanser and then moisturize with Aveeno positively ageless. Sometiems use a toner in between washing and if I wear make up I remove my make up before bed and moisturize again.

Jewelrydesigner
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Arbonne Girl

I use Arbonne RE9 Advanced skin care - cleanser, toning mist, serum, day cream, eye cream, and night cream. It's expensive, but I like the ingredients and, most of all, the results!

HellBombBettie
3 years, 1 month ago
Me Me Me!!! Skin Care Routine

I mainly use Clinique, both A.M. and P.M.

Liquid Facial Soap Mild

Clarifying Lotion 2

Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

All About Eyes Rich Eye Cream

Youth Surge Day/Night Cream

Twice a week I exfoliate with 7 Day Scrub cream and in the evening I also use Peter Thomas Roth Lashes to Die For.

WEASER
3 years, 1 month ago
MY ROUTINE

Wash with Clinique seven day scrub cream, followed by toner and Oil of Olay regenerist serum.

Evening wash with Clinique rinse away gel, followed by toner and Oil of Olay restructuring elixir.

Weaser

puetetre
3 years, 1 month ago
Daily Routine

I like to wash my face with Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne wash, I've used it so long it isn't too drying on my skin. I also like Neutrogena's facial moisturizer with SPF - it doesn't clog my pores. Some nights I'll use Olay's Definity Pore Redefining Scrub - it does a great job and isn't too abrasive.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend