Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win an Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing...

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win an Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

Under eye circles are a big problem that we all want a solution for. Lucky for you, we're giving away this amazing product from Olay Total Effects that offers that very solution, so don't miss out on your chance to win!

The new Olay Total Effects Line  & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush is a light, non-greasy daily moisturizer that instantly reduces the appearance of darkness under the eye, all in one sweep of a brush.  

Olay Total Effects Line and Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

We're giving away one brush to 20 Total Beauty readers from now until Wednesday, March 2, 2011.

How to enter: First, fill out this form by clicking this link and then share your daily skin care routine to be entered for a chance to win. Submit the info by Wednesday 3/2/2011 by 6 p.m. PST. The winners will be selected later that day. 

Good Luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

87 Replies

molly3
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
My Routine

My daily skincare routine is very simple—I awsh my face with Dove Beauty Bar for Sensitive Skin, and use a light moisturizer. At night I use Dr. Perricone's Concentrated REstorative Cream—I swear by this—it works wonders.

jenny_eiford
3 years, 1 month ago
daily skin care routine

I wash my face every morning & night with a benzoyl wash and then I apply Neutrogena Oil-free Moisture for sensitive skin. I love it!

debralu2
3 years, 1 month ago
My daily routine

I'm a stickler for making sure that I thoroughly cleanse and moisturize my face, morning and night. I wash my face with PURPOSE Gentle Cleansing Wash morning & night. I use a light moisturizer with SPF 15 for daytime and a richer moisturizer at night. I use a small amount of eye gel in the morning and a creamy eye treatment at night. Lips get treated to Burt's Bees lip balm during the day (when I'm not wearing lipstick) and get CARMAX lip balm at night. Kiss

susan_robbins
3 years, 1 month ago
My daily skincare routine

I start the day w/Dermalogica Precleanse, Ultracalming Cleanser, Multi-active Toner, then apply moisturizer w/SPF and eye cream. I also spritz my face w/toner throughout the day. At night, I repeat the above and apply Garnier Ultralift moisturizer and eye cream before going to bed. I use a Dermalogica colloidal oatmeal msque 2x week and use Dermalogica Daily Microexfoliant 2x week. My skin has never looked better than it does right now thanks to Dermalogica. 

LilyBiscuit7
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
My Routine

Hi~

I wash with a gentle cleanser, then clarifying lotion #2 by Clinique, next is an oil free moisturizer and eye cream. I then use a primer before makeup. 

TiffonyB
3 years, 1 month ago
My daily skin care routine

is lazy at best LoL I wash every night before bed with antibacterial facewash then a "spot remover" for my acne prone skin...in the morning I use a moisturising wash followed by my makeup including concealor for my dark undereye circles. :(

stedmans
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win an Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

hydrate!

gwendolyn_cruzado
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
My daily skin routine

Includes washing my face with a gently cleanser cetaphil. I use Aveeno mostiurizer with skitake and spf.I use Olay regenerist eye serum.If i'm wearing makeup that day I will wear a primer too with caffeine,vitamins and all this other good stuff for my skin lol. I try to keep on a rountine to keep my skin at it's best and slow the aging process!:)

tori3333
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Enter for a Chance to Win an Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

I wash my face with purpose face wash in the morning and moisturize with aveeno. At night I wash with loreal face wash, use a eye makeup remover and moisturize with garnier gel and use an eye cream.

Sony123
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win an Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

I do wash my face 2-3 times a day daily (atleast) and always apply moisturizer. I apply sunscreen (spf 15) before going out in sun. This are the most important tips to keep your face moisturized and sun safe. :)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend