Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win an Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing...

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win an Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

Under eye circles are a big problem that we all want a solution for. Lucky for you, we're giving away this amazing product from Olay Total Effects that offers that very solution, so don't miss out on your chance to win!

The new Olay Total Effects Line  & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush is a light, non-greasy daily moisturizer that instantly reduces the appearance of darkness under the eye, all in one sweep of a brush.  

Olay Total Effects Line and Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

We're giving away one brush to 20 Total Beauty readers from now until Wednesday, March 2, 2011.

How to enter: First, fill out this form by clicking this link and then share your daily skin care routine to be entered for a chance to win. Submit the info by Wednesday 3/2/2011 by 6 p.m. PST. The winners will be selected later that day. 

Good Luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

87 Replies

swest72766
3 years, 1 month ago
Routine

swest72766
3 years, 1 month ago
Routine

I wash my face and then make sure and apply moisturizer with SPF EVERYDAY,I think that is most important!!

laura_wilkerson
3 years, 1 month ago
skin care routine

I use clairsonic every morning in the show with philosophy purity, mositurize, eye cream. 

danielle_blades
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win an Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

I wash my face in the morning with my clarisonic brush, then follow up with a moisturizer with spf. In the evening I repeat but with a non-spf uber moisturizing moisturizer. :)

giggles6589
3 years, 1 month ago
Daily Skin Care Routine!

My daily routine definitely consists of an exfoliator, love them and I feel like it works the best for my skin to stay smooth especially in the winter months, then biore steam activated cleanser works really well with my skin, and I enjoy the little blue balls, and end my routine with a moisturzer normally eucerin but it could be cvs' like the clean and clear for some reason I really like the scent of it. No foundation, then onto an eye look if I want one normally no then always ends with the lips, lancome juicy tubes or b&bw liplicious glosses are really good too.

luanne_eastman_kleiman
3 years, 1 month ago
ALWAYS....

...WASH OFF YOUR MAKE UP BEFORE BED AND LET YOUR SKIN BREATH!!

ADiva_Lady
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win an Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

I really love Olay Regenerist cleansers and moisturizers. I use a cleanser morning and night, Spf 30 moisturizer in the morning and Olay Regenerist Elixir at night. I can already see a difference in my skin. Dark circles are the enemies.

brooke_todd
3 years, 1 month ago
Daily Skin Care Routine

I wash at least once a day w/Alpha Hydrox Face Wash & then use an antioxidant-based lotion.

wizardewu
3 years, 1 month ago
Skin care routine

I wash my wash every morning with a non-soap cleanser and then out on moisturizer.

Patricia877
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Daily Routine

First I wash with a scrub, then I use a clarisonic brush to smooth out my skin before applying a moisturizer. Then would come the application of my make-up for the day.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend