Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win an Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing...

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win an Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

Under eye circles are a big problem that we all want a solution for. Lucky for you, we're giving away this amazing product from Olay Total Effects that offers that very solution, so don't miss out on your chance to win!

The new Olay Total Effects Line  & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush is a light, non-greasy daily moisturizer that instantly reduces the appearance of darkness under the eye, all in one sweep of a brush.  

Olay Total Effects Line and Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

We're giving away one brush to 20 Total Beauty readers from now until Wednesday, March 2, 2011.

How to enter: First, fill out this form by clicking this link and then share your daily skin care routine to be entered for a chance to win. Submit the info by Wednesday 3/2/2011 by 6 p.m. PST. The winners will be selected later that day. 

Good Luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

87 Replies

nikita_nik
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win an Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

Every morning I wash my face with Garnier face wash and then moisturize it with Olay active hydrating beauty cream. Use Olay body wash while taking bath and then moisturize my body with a Olay body lotion. Wash my face 2-3 times a day. At night wash and moisturize my face and hands befor sleeping. 

I would love to win this Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush.

Bootifull
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
daily skin care routine

I usually wash my face in the morning and in the evening. I then put on face moisturizer, eye cream, curl my lashes, because they tend to curl into my eyes, and then put some lip balm or gloss on my lips.

Gingerpye
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win an Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

I wash with Olay Regenerist Micro Srubbing wash.  Then use a glycolic toner.  Followed by glycolic, vitamin C.  Use a little argan oil the sunscreen.

mannyfern
3 years, 1 month ago
Daily Skin Care Rountine

I wash my face daily and moisturizer.

beautyguru_24_7
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Routine routine

I wash my face while I am in the shower with Aveeno Positively Radiant foaming make up removing cleanser, I tone my skin with Lavera toner,  then I use Lancome genefique serum, then I use aveeno positively radiant lotion with spf.

jeni27
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
daily skin care routine

The morning skin care routine is just part of my morning shower, which consists of washing skin with a sophisticated cleanser(that gets skin clean fast), eye cream with spf in it, sometimes the use of a toner(for dirty skin days to remove excess dirt), and a powder or foundation with spf in it to prevent sunburns .  The night skin care routine is to ensure that all of my makeup is washed off to prevent zits so it normallly consists of a sophisticated cleanser (that does the job without too much hassle) and sometimes a toner, an eye gel for around the eye area(for the area around the eyes where crows feet form on my 30 year old skin around the eyes), and a zit cream (for those occasional zits). 

mumma_clause
3 years, 1 month ago

I take silica gel daily & wash my face with water, Thats about it... unless Im experiencing difficulty with breakouts, which are hormonal usually, or from too much chocolate, so only then I will use a natural facewash & toner with lavender & rosehip base ingredients.

littlebeauty408
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
My Skin Care Routine

I switch between using Olay Total Effects face wash and Proactiv face wash, then I use the Proactiv toner and the Proactiv acne clearing face lotion.  After those I apply Avon Banishing Cream and on my jawline and around my chin I use Avon Dramatic Firming Cream.  Then next is my eyes.  I pat Garnier Nutriotioniste Ultra Lift eye cream around my eyes and I'm done.

purplelover04
3 years, 1 month ago

my routine is wash and moisturize

julybug17
3 years, 1 month ago

I use Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Cleanser to wash my face then aveeno moisturizer in the morning and night.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend