Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win an Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing...

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win an Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

Under eye circles are a big problem that we all want a solution for. Lucky for you, we're giving away this amazing product from Olay Total Effects that offers that very solution, so don't miss out on your chance to win!

The new Olay Total Effects Line  & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush is a light, non-greasy daily moisturizer that instantly reduces the appearance of darkness under the eye, all in one sweep of a brush.  

Olay Total Effects Line and Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

We're giving away one brush to 20 Total Beauty readers from now until Wednesday, March 2, 2011.

How to enter: First, fill out this form by clicking this link and then share your daily skin care routine to be entered for a chance to win. Submit the info by Wednesday 3/2/2011 by 6 p.m. PST. The winners will be selected later that day. 

Good Luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

87 Replies

cardsfan720
3 years, 1 month ago
My routine

I rinse my face with water every morning, then follow with alcohol-free toner.  At the end of the day, I cleanse, tone, and moisturize.  Two or three times a week, I use an exfoliating scrub and rinse it in the shower--to make sure I get all of it off my face!  Smile

aly7
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win an Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

In the morning, I wash my face with Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser and then moisturize with Clean and Clear Finishes Pore Perfecting Moisturizer. At night, I do the same thing except remove my eye makeup with Maybelline New York Expert Eyes Oil Free (blue bottle) Eye Makeup Remover, also. I exfoliate 2 times a week (tues and fri) with Daily Mirra Exfoliator. And once a month,I coat my face in Petroleum Jelly:)

Thanks for the giveaway!

toddfan
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Skin care routine

I use a gentle facial cleanser then moistuize. I always use a face cream with sunscreen in it.

shannon75
3 years, 1 month ago
My daily skin care routine

First of all, I have a "no matter what" rule about not wearing makeup to bed.  I begin at night with a very warm wash cloth over my face to open up my pores.  After a few minutes I then use my favorite Avon Anew cleanser to remove any makeup, dirt and unwanted oil.  After I rinse I blot with a towel and then apply a thin layer of vaseline all over my face, avoiding the eyes of course.  This not only holds in the good moisture, but it also helps prevent wrinkles.  My grandmother did this for years and when she passed at the age of 78 she had hardly a wrinkle on her flawless skin!  In the morning I use warm water and a very mild Dove soap for sensative skin to remove the vaseline remnents and then i splash with ice cold water to close up the pores before applying a new days worth of makeup!

riceburns
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Daily Face Moves

PM: Warm water and St. Ives scrub before bed. Facial serum, currently Puristics.

AM: Warm water rinse and pat. Facial serum, currently Puristics.

Elena_00
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win an Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

Day: Sonya Dakar Acai Cleanser w/ clarisonic mia, Glymed aha accelorater, Glymed photoage spf 30+, Ageless refelection renewing eye cream.

Night: Sonya Dakar Acai Cleanser, Mario Bedescu Hyaluronic eye cream, Mario bedescu Chamomile night cream, and Mario Bedescu drying mask for blemish spot treat, 

Twice a week I use BC aspirin powder mixed with 1 tsp. honey for exfoliation. (Leaves your skin silky smooth!)   ;)

kleiman
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

lisamcf
insider
3 years, 1 month ago

wash every morning and night-then use anti aging cream and moisturizer in the morning and firming night cream in the evening

kleiman
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

My skincare routine is pretty complex. Here it goes:

Morning Routine

Use my clarisonic with skinmedica sensitive skin cleanser

Rinse with warm water

Use skinceuticals revitalizing toner

Apply skinmedica TNS Essential Serum

Apply skinmedica TNS Body Mist

Apply skinceutical Phloretin

Apply skinceutical CE Ferulic

Apply skinceutical Hydrating B5 Gel

Apply skinmedica night time eye repair

Apply skinmedica dermal repair

Apply skinceuticals Antioxidant Lip Repair

Evening Routine

Clarisonic with skinmedica sensitive skin cleanser

Rinse with warm water

Apply skinceuticals revitalizing toner

Apply skinmedica TNS Essential Serum

Apply Skinmedica Body Mist

Apply Skkinmedica Tri-Retinol Complex ES

Apply skinceuticals Hydrating B5 Gel

Apply skinmedica night time eye repair

Apply skinmedica Dermal Repair

Apply skinceuticals Antioxidant Lip Repair

Revitalash on lash line

That's my daily routine

Once a week, I do a face peel using Rodial Glamtox Peel

Once a week, I use Prescriptives Instant Gratification Peel

Twice a week, I follow the peels with skinmedica TNS Ceramide Treatment Cream or TNS Hydrating Cream

I also use Rodial Balm

Depending on whether I have any skin issues that day will depend whether I add a new item, replacing one of my regular products.

Well, I don't know about you but I'm certainly exhausted. Thank you for doing this giveaway and good luck to all

Diane K.

kleimanlaw at aol dot com

Stef42678
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Daily Skin Care Routine

My daily skin care routine is pretty simple, I always use a moisturizer with SPF, I try to use an eye cream for antiaging and then makeup is just lip gloss and mascara, and foundation when I need coverage.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend