Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter for a Chance to Win an Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing...

Discussion

Enter for a Chance to Win an Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

Under eye circles are a big problem that we all want a solution for. Lucky for you, we're giving away this amazing product from Olay Total Effects that offers that very solution, so don't miss out on your chance to win!

The new Olay Total Effects Line  & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush is a light, non-greasy daily moisturizer that instantly reduces the appearance of darkness under the eye, all in one sweep of a brush.  

Olay Total Effects Line and Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

We're giving away one brush to 20 Total Beauty readers from now until Wednesday, March 2, 2011.

How to enter: First, fill out this form by clicking this link and then share your daily skin care routine to be entered for a chance to win. Submit the info by Wednesday 3/2/2011 by 6 p.m. PST. The winners will be selected later that day. 

Good Luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

87 Replies

arshi
3 years, 1 month ago
Daily routine

I use a mild face wash, toner and followed by sunsreen and tinted moisturizer. In the night I use a night cream instead of the tinted moisturizer & also an eye serum.

nonstpcute
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Here goes.....

First thing I do is spritz on some rose water and let it dry....then I apply Strivectin ( it works!), then dark spot fader...right now it is by Clinique, then a serum, eye cream, moisturizer, make up primer and then the makeup....same at night but use a night eye cream and night cream instead of a moisturizer.....just can't seem to get rid of my dark circles but I try try try :)  I always apply lip balm all throughout the day. Use a weekly mask and exfoiliate every other day. Used to get facials and treatments...but those days are gone :(

hello476
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Daily skin routine

I wash my face using clean & clear detoxifying cleanser pat dry a then add a spf mouisturizer from avon. At night I wash my face and then I use avon age repairing night cream oh and neosporine lip care night renewal for my lips.

wsanchez82
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Daily Skincare Routin

Morning: Wash my face with oil-controlling cleanser, apply eye serum and eye cream, apply Pro-activ repair lotion and SPF lotion. Apply make-up.

Evening: wipe my face with make-up removing cloth, use a facial scrub with clairsonic mia, apply eye serum and cream, apply Pro-active repair lotion, and spot lightener.

stacey_perritt
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win an Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

At night I wash my face with Olay Cleansing Renewal Cloths then Moisturize with Olay total Effects Moisturizer and pat dry, In the mornings I wash then I use Olay Touch of Foundation Moisturizer.

fabcandy
3 years, 1 month ago
oily skin

I wash my face with a creamy face wash in the morning, and then use a face cream or gel for oily skin. At night, I wash my face with a harsher cleanser, tone it, and use a more  normal face cream

azdrienne
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter for a Chance to Win an Olay Total Effects Line & Dark Circle Minimizing Brush

In the morning, wash during my shower, tone after, then moisturize.  At night, I wash then put on eye cream followed by moisturizer.  Don't forget biweekly exfoliation and masks!

angelpumpkin
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Daily Dose of skin care goodness

I start my day by cleansing my face - prefer organic skin care - such as Mychelle or Acure - and something formulated for combination skin, then use a toner or facial mist, then moisture and SPF - protection - I occasionally use eye creams or moisturizers - but honestly - not as often as I should.  Then repeat the process, minus the SPF in the evening.  I occasionally use evening moisturizer - again - not as often as I should.  OH well, I do the best I can....and I'm working on getting better! <3 xo Innocent

dawnrager
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
My daily skin care regime

I don't spend a lot of time on my skin, but I DO TRY to wash my face thoroughly twice a day.  I like the store brand of the Cetaphil wash and I've started using BioOil as a moisturizer.  The BioOil absorbs quickly and doesn't leave your face feeling greasy at all.  I wear mineral makeup powder which contains a natural spf sunscreen, too.

When I'm tired at night and don't feel like taking my makeup off, I refer to the old "baby wipe" solution for a quick cleaning regime. 

Dawn R.

pamphyila
3 years, 1 month ago
Skin Care Routine

Usually wash lightly with beauty bar soap or facewash - then use eye roller under eye (or a splash of witch hazel followed by eye cream) - then use wrinkle roller + daily moisturizer w/suncreen - petroleum jelly on eye lids.

PM - Wash as above - splash w/water - use heavier night moisturizer + wrinkle fill in - on eyes use roller or several times a week, a splash of witch hazel + heavy duty eye cream. Petroleum jelly on eye lids.

This routine may vary according to the state of my skin - cold weather and so on can cause dryness - & may even use heavier moisturizer with a layer of petroleum jelly on top to seal it in, if my skin is unusually dry.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend