Home » Community » Message Boards » Hair Help » Wen

Discussion

Wen

I've seen the infomercials for the Wen haircare line. I've also read reviews, both positive and negative. I'd like to try it. Has anybody tried it?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

dawnrager
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Wen

I haven't tried Wen, but I HAVE TRIED the Sally Beauty Supply version called "ONE."  Love it!!  It's much cheaper, too...

Dawn R.

toddfan
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Re; One

Very clever! I'll check it out. Thanks!

Coconutvanilla7
insider
2 years, 7 months ago
Re:

I want to try it out too!!! I will have to look for the one at Sally beauty. Thank you!!!

jessicaviolett
allstar
10 months, 3 weeks ago

it's not all that it's cracked up to be. was not a miracle like promised...

Annabelle1934
3 weeks, 3 days ago

I know everyone's hair is different, but I bought the "special" off of the TV infomercial. I used it three times and my hair started breaking and falling out. I paid $39.95 for the products originally. I had a fraudulent charge on my debit card, so I had my bank shred that one and order another one for me. I got an email from Guthy-Renker saying that they tried to charge my card for my "new shipment", but it didn't go through. They said I needed to provide a new card number. I looked at the amount and it was over $146.00! I had just paid for the products I had less than ten days prior to that email! Needless to say, I am thankful that my card was shut down, despite the circumstances. This stuff is making my hair fall out and a friend suggested that I take Biotin, so I'm going to do that and pray that it works. I was using Matrix Sleek line prior to this. I loved it and I should have left well enough alone!! I would NOT recommend these products to anyone at all! If your hair doesn't fall out, your money will... (Out of your bank, that is!).

davia_gorman
insider
3 weeks ago

I have tried the following Wen products Summer Mango FIG (entire collection) 613 his "newest launch) Let me be honest its a lot of hype and bull! If you have color-treated hair, thinner hair or you dislike your hair looking unwashed...this isn't the brand for you! I found out it ended up giving me severe dry scalp, flakes and horrible split ends! It works great for shaving your legs, cleaning your makeup brushes and washing your 2 year old toddlers hair....other than that save your $$

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend