Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » Inexpensive ideas for a DIY makeup case (or train case)?

Discussion

Inexpensive ideas for a DIY makeup case (or train case)?

I'm wondering if anyone out there has found a suitable craft case which can be used as a makeup case (or train case)?  I visit my Michael's craft store rather frequently, but I haven't found something which is quit suitable (yet)... I just don't have the $50 - $200 to purchase the fancy name branded ones online right now.  I'm also looking for a DIY vanity top makeup organizer, too.  Any ideas or products which you think might help me?

Thanks, friends!

Dawn R.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

dawnrager
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Try the dollar store

darkcocoa, I'm not sure I know what you mean... Can you show me a pic? 

Thanks for your help!

Dawn R.

darkcocoa
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Try the dollar store

I went to my near by dollar store and turned a rollers bag, which was like a bag with multiple compartments into a makeup bag. It was only $3! I have all of my makeup and tools in it and it zips just fine. It's not actually a trainer, but it divides like one and it holds up excellent when I travel. Cool

RoleModel
allstar
9 months, 4 weeks ago
Re: Inexpensive ideas for a DIY makeup case (or train case)?

Old school caboodles are still pretty cool :) For a vanity organizer I like cutlery organizers (where you put all of your forks and spoons) you can paint them in a bright, fun color and it has plenty of space to group all of your products and keep everything neat and organized. Hope this helps.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend