Home » Community » Message Boards » Get Healthy » Very important!

Discussion

Very important!

Health and diet can have a major impact on your beauty. I believe so strongly that sleep, water, and exercise are sooo important, as well as eating well-balanced meals. It shows on your face and skin!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

10 Replies

aly7
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
Totally! I agree...

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Very important!

So true. I definitely look like a million dollars when I'm regularly sleeping and excercising compared to when I'm not.  I also found some really good advice in this article about anti-oxidants.  

monkin32
3 years, 1 month ago
HEALTH AND DIET

I DO AGREE,BUT EVERYBODY'S BODY IS DIFFERENT AND GOOD GENES DO HELP TOO...LOL..BUT YES TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY AND YOUR BODY WILL LOOK GOOD FOR YOU..:)Laughing

toddfan
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Very important

I could live on potatoe chips and chocolate milk. My husband keeps me in check. Exercise is important, I'm just not big on that!I feel daily activities for me are enough. Good topic!

modinosaur
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
Stress

If I was less stressed out I would sleep better and in turn work out more because I am not so tired and exhausted. I need to chill. It is making me break out and I am going crazy. I even eat healthy and It won't stay under wrap! YIKES

colway_bulgaria
2 years, 11 months ago
some tips about healthy and reasonable diet

here is some tips about healthy and reasonable diets www.plansfordieting.com

LadySara
insider
2 years, 6 months ago

I agree! I also believe it relieves stress too, you wouldnt believe what stress can do on the body bc of the release of cortisone in the body!

dianapol
2 years, 5 months ago

very true, thanks for the nice post, its truly having all the best knowledge for me. :)

RaraGiggles89
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
stress :(

its too true, stress is a vicious cycle! my hair falls out in handfuls when I stress out! to help with stress exercise is so important, it releases loads of hormones that give you a good feeling! BUT if you don't sleep well it is tough to exercise. Can you swim? I find swimming a really great form of exercise, it doesn't tire you out as much as jogging does, and it can be so relaxing.. especially when you treat yourself to 15 mins in a steam room or sauna!

Good luck with the stress levels...always try to count to 10 !(I know, easier said than done but give it a try!)

Smile

jenlyman
2 years, 2 months ago
relaxation

I have found that taking a few minutes each day to decompress and relax makes a big difference not only in how I look but also to how happy I am, how much stress I can deal with without exploding and biting someone's head off, etc.  :)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend