Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Your favorite makeup products???

Discussion

Your favorite makeup products???

Hey guys,

I really need your advice!  My birthday is coming up, and I am going to treat myself to higher end makeup. I really have been using more drugstore brands like Maybelline, L'Oreal, E.L.F., Covergirl,etc. Although I have learned that the higher the price tag, does not always mean the better the product, I want to let myself splurge a little! I want good quality, not tooooo expensive,and long lasting products:) Also, I have been wondering about a few higher end products. Please list your fave high end makeup products and what you think of the following things....

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer

Tarte Cheek Stains

Mac Paint Pots

Anastasia Bronzer with cream blush

Mac Tinted Lip Conditoners

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

13 Replies

RoleModel
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Makeup

MAC Mineral Powder gives a clean, smooth finish and even covers acne scars.

NARS Orgasm Blush leaves a leaves natural, shimmery glow.

MAC Opulash makes it look like you have false lashes on.

aly7
elite
3 years ago
Re: Your favorite makeup products???

m birthday is on friday, and i promised not to open yet:) on friday, i will tee you all what i got.

thanks girlies:)

Miss_Vicki
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: Your favorite makeup products???

I like the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer. I started using it over a year ago and I do notice that my makeup stays on longer. Haven't used the other items on your list.

I also love Urban Decay eye shadow primer. Even eye shadows that creased before the end of my work day stayed put after I started using this.

Sephora eye shadow is the best. Great colors and staying power (even without primer).

If you need a concealer, Laura Mercier Secret Concealer is great. It hides my dark under-eye circles and red zits.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend