Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Alpha Hydroxy Acid

Discussion

Alpha Hydroxy Acid

aSimple cream with this ingredient solves all my skin problems-- it exfoliates, helps with uneven tone, and moisturizes. I love it. There are many brands but I swear by the Walgreens brand cream-- yes, really! And for only $6.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

luisagenia
3 years, 2 months ago
Alpha Hydroxy Acid

I also swear by Alpha Hydroxy Acids, for acne, but I've usually had to buy spendy brands to find one that didn't sting.

simaa
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Alpha Hydroxy Acid

I agree. Alpha Hydroxy Acid has been really good for evening out my skin tone and giving my skin a radiant appearance. I have not seen the Walgreen's brand, I just use the Alpha Hydrox line that is available at Ulta. I have the Souffle, the Enhanced Face Lotion, and the Nourishing Cleanser. I have seen significant results with the souffle and the enhanced lotion, but have not seen *much* of a difference with the cleanser. I will use the cleanser until it runs out until I can give a complete opinion, though.

NoNeedles
3 years, 1 month ago
Dr. Perricone's Blog re: ALA

http://blog.perriconemd.com/alpha-lipoic-acid-proper-dosage/ 

Check out Dr. Perricone's Blog re: ALA dosages, products containing ALA, and foods which contain ALA.

I love Dr. Perricone's Nutritive Cleanser, No Foundation Foundation, Advanced Face Firming Moisturizer, all which include ALA -- ooohhhh.... the list goes on!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend