Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win a Box of Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips

Discussion

Enter to Win a Box of Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips

Want to add some sparkle into your nail routine without having to wait for your nail polish to dry? Now you can with Sally Hansen's new Nail Polish Strips.  These adorable pieces of nail art are DBP, toluene- and formaldehyde-free and they can last for up to ten days. Just peel, apply, file and go! 

We're giving away one full set to five lucky winners from now until Wednesday 2/23/2011.

How to enter: First, fill out this form by clicking this link and then share your favorite nail perfecting tip in this thread to be entered for a chance to win. Submit the info by Wednesday 2/23/2011 by 6 p.m. PST. The winners will be selected later that day. 

Sally Hansen's Nail Polish Strips MetallicsSally Hansen's Nail Polish Strips Fashion Print

What the Product Includes: 

Each kit includes 16 nail polish strips, a cuticle stick, mini file/ buffer and instructions for easy at-home application. When you’re ready to change your nail strips, simply swipe nails with your favorite Sally Hansen polish remover for an instantly clean slate. Choose from three statement-making collections:

Shiny Neons: Get notice-me nails with these no dry-time hues.

Available strips: Cry Baby, It Girl, Violet Night, Teal With It, Groove, Electric Shock, Squeezed!, Red-y for Trouble

High-Shine Metallics: Shimmer, shine, sparkle and standout without waiting for nails to dry.

Available strips: Frock Star, Bling it On, Glitz Bitz, Raise a Glass, Blue Ice

High-Fashion Patterns: From racy leopard print to lady-like lace, prints and patterns are easy to achieve.

Available strips: Wild Child, Kitty Kitty, Fly With Me, Girl Flower, Misbehaved, Laced Up, Booty Camp and Collide-o-Scope, Cut it Out, Check it Out, Skinny Jeans.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

55 Replies

alivia1
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter to Win a Box of Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips

I always be sure to apply a top coat of clear nail polish. This helps the polish underneath lasts a little longer. It also gives it a nice shine.

RedSoxGirl69
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Nail tips

For me, I only polish my nails when I am going out. I find that less is more. My nails are long, healthy, and envied by a lot of people who always want to know my secret. I keep them filed and moisturized and that's pretty much it. When I paint of decorate them, I do not leave the polishes on for long. I let my natural nails breath for healthy nails.

thesassypeach
BLOGGER
3 years, 1 month ago
Nail Perfecting Tip

After getting a mani or doing a mani, seal your color in by dipping your nails/hands in ice cold water. It helps lock in the color.

lori_houchin
3 years, 1 month ago
My Nail Perfecting Tip

My Nail Perfecting Tip is: Don't rush. Make sure all traces of previous polish is removed (nails are clean),  cuticles are pushed back and moisturized. Have everything you need ready and in front of you (polish, remover,wipes or cotton balls and whatever else you may need to polish your own nails). Relax and have fun, doing your own nails should not be a chore it is your time so enjoy! That's it. Just make sure you allow yourself time for your nails to dry properly without interuptions (unless you use a quick drying formula or a spray). I find that using a small amount of oil in a container that I can dip my just painted nail into helps prevent any mess-ups to the wet polish while the polish is drying and provides added moisture too! Coconut or almond oil may be used for an added aromatherapy effect! (Have a paper towel handy to rest your hand upon while your nails dry to absorb excess oil from fingertips). When nails are dry you can buff them to remove any excess oil that wasn't absorbed by the paper towel.

littlebeauty408
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Nail Perfecting Tip

I never have a plain manicure.  I always add decals or rhinestones to give my nails that something extra.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend