Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win a Box of Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips

Discussion

Enter to Win a Box of Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips

Want to add some sparkle into your nail routine without having to wait for your nail polish to dry? Now you can with Sally Hansen's new Nail Polish Strips.  These adorable pieces of nail art are DBP, toluene- and formaldehyde-free and they can last for up to ten days. Just peel, apply, file and go! 

We're giving away one full set to five lucky winners from now until Wednesday 2/23/2011.

How to enter: First, fill out this form by clicking this link and then share your favorite nail perfecting tip in this thread to be entered for a chance to win. Submit the info by Wednesday 2/23/2011 by 6 p.m. PST. The winners will be selected later that day. 

Sally Hansen's Nail Polish Strips MetallicsSally Hansen's Nail Polish Strips Fashion Print

What the Product Includes: 

Each kit includes 16 nail polish strips, a cuticle stick, mini file/ buffer and instructions for easy at-home application. When you’re ready to change your nail strips, simply swipe nails with your favorite Sally Hansen polish remover for an instantly clean slate. Choose from three statement-making collections:

Shiny Neons: Get notice-me nails with these no dry-time hues.

Available strips: Cry Baby, It Girl, Violet Night, Teal With It, Groove, Electric Shock, Squeezed!, Red-y for Trouble

High-Shine Metallics: Shimmer, shine, sparkle and standout without waiting for nails to dry.

Available strips: Frock Star, Bling it On, Glitz Bitz, Raise a Glass, Blue Ice

High-Fashion Patterns: From racy leopard print to lady-like lace, prints and patterns are easy to achieve.

Available strips: Wild Child, Kitty Kitty, Fly With Me, Girl Flower, Misbehaved, Laced Up, Booty Camp and Collide-o-Scope, Cut it Out, Check it Out, Skinny Jeans.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

55 Replies

momsgotda411
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Enter to Win a Box of Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips

Working in water an chemicals all day doesn't do a girls nails ahole lot of good. Seems I keep them covered cuz they are nasty an cracked..Could use some help folks Please...

stephanie_rogers_gulland
3 years, 1 month ago
Enter to Win a Box of Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips

My favorite nail perfecting tip is using OPI Nail Envy.  I have very thin & brittle nails and this product has helped to strengthen my nails so they are not breaking every other day!

angelpumpkin
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
....with fingernails that shine like justice

Ok - let's state the obvious, don't bite or chew your nails.  Use the approriate tools when performing a manicure (that doesn't mean your teeth).  Invest in a nice file or two, to clippers, buffing tool, cuticle cream or oil and use them regularly.  Yes, please use cuticle oil or cream to soften them and keep them looking well-cared for.  Moderation is the key - don't go too long or too short with your nails.  Have fun, relax and enjoy pampering yourself. Wink  So quick recap, no dental devices as nail care, maintain regular shedule so they don't get shabby, use cuticle oil or cream, relax and have fun!

Stef42678
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Best Nail Tip

I use a cuticle oil to keep my nails soft and moisturized and always use a top coat to seal in color and strengthen nails.  If you are ever in a hurry for your nails to dry you can use a hair dryer and to keep your nails fresh, take a couple days off in between polish colors to give your nails a chance to breathe.

bbjls
3 years, 1 month ago
Nail Tip

I like to get my nails as clean of any old polish and smooth as possible.  That way my new polish or treatment really get a great job and looks so professional.  At times it can be a little lenghtly in amount of time allotted but in the end they look so nice.  I always put oil on my cuticles at night so they look nice and smooth- also prevents dry cracked skin or hangnails.

fabcandy
3 years, 1 month ago

If you want to fix chipping nails, place some nail polish remover on your finger tip and gentle rub over the nail polish chip to make smooth. Then reapply polish.

lisamcf
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
nail perfecting tip

keeping them buffed when polish free

Ladysphinx
3 years, 1 month ago
Nail Tip...

Aside from using a good nail hardener, make sure to take a good multi- vitamin! This has made a drastic change in the growth of my nails! Kiss

jeni27
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
for healthy nails

use a moisturizer on nails, such as a cuticle cream or a moisturizing hand cream that gets onto nails so that they don't get dry and break

danielle_blades
3 years, 1 month ago

My best tips are trim and shape your nails BEFORE applying polish. Trimming them after may crack the polish and ruin the manicure. Also, wait about 20 minutes after you are "100% sure they are dry" before doing anything like putting on jeans with a button or doing anything. They are not dry, you will ruin them, and you will kick yourself. I should know.. i do it all the time. :(

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend