Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win a Box of Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips

Discussion

Enter to Win a Box of Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips

Want to add some sparkle into your nail routine without having to wait for your nail polish to dry? Now you can with Sally Hansen's new Nail Polish Strips.  These adorable pieces of nail art are DBP, toluene- and formaldehyde-free and they can last for up to ten days. Just peel, apply, file and go! 

We're giving away one full set to five lucky winners from now until Wednesday 2/23/2011.

How to enter: First, fill out this form by clicking this link and then share your favorite nail perfecting tip in this thread to be entered for a chance to win. Submit the info by Wednesday 2/23/2011 by 6 p.m. PST. The winners will be selected later that day. 

Sally Hansen's Nail Polish Strips MetallicsSally Hansen's Nail Polish Strips Fashion Print

What the Product Includes: 

Each kit includes 16 nail polish strips, a cuticle stick, mini file/ buffer and instructions for easy at-home application. When you’re ready to change your nail strips, simply swipe nails with your favorite Sally Hansen polish remover for an instantly clean slate. Choose from three statement-making collections:

Shiny Neons: Get notice-me nails with these no dry-time hues.

Available strips: Cry Baby, It Girl, Violet Night, Teal With It, Groove, Electric Shock, Squeezed!, Red-y for Trouble

High-Shine Metallics: Shimmer, shine, sparkle and standout without waiting for nails to dry.

Available strips: Frock Star, Bling it On, Glitz Bitz, Raise a Glass, Blue Ice

High-Fashion Patterns: From racy leopard print to lady-like lace, prints and patterns are easy to achieve.

Available strips: Wild Child, Kitty Kitty, Fly With Me, Girl Flower, Misbehaved, Laced Up, Booty Camp and Collide-o-Scope, Cut it Out, Check it Out, Skinny Jeans.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

55 Replies

Elena_00
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Enter to Win a Box of Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips

The best thing I can do for my nails is GIVE THEM A BREAK. I take off all my polish and let them breath for a week. It keeps them strong and healthy.

LaDonnaRuth
3 years, 2 months ago
FAV Nail Perfecting Tip

Keeep your hands outcha mouth, don't bite your nails!!!  lol  This is something I tell my daughter who her nails in her mouth! lolYell

ElaineC
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Nail tip

I use a rich hand and nail cream and also wear those ugly platic gloves when washing dishes. It has helped keep my hands and nails looking good!

toddfan
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Nail Tip

I try to keep my nails filed at a uniform length. And, (I'm bad at this) don't pick at my nail polish!

purplelover04
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Enter to Win a Box of Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips

the best thing u can do for ur nail is to keep them even and filed when i did i had the nices nails.

tracey_haslam
3 years, 2 months ago
re:nails

i am always messy,love my q`tip with nail polish remover quick clean up trick ;)

ter_garney
3 years, 2 months ago
nail tip

to make your manicure easier, longer lasting and perfect....buff your nails till they shine. it really works. i use revlons new buffer called crazy shine...love it.

linda7734
3 years, 2 months ago
Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips

A grea I have  tip that I have found for nails that have changed color after using dark nail polish is to use lemon juice on my nails after removing the dark polish.  Makes nails look lighter and feel cleaner!

Shee
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Favorite Nail Perfecting Tip

My favorite way is to file my nails instead of cutting them so that I can prevent from getting cracked nails. Push my cuticles back and cut them, buffer my nails to make them look shiny and finish off with a top coat to make them look even healthier.

dawnrager
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Enter to Win a Box of Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips (My Tip)

I don't wear polish very often because I'm a busy Mom and find I nick them way too quickly, but my favorite tips are: 

Stick to a lighter shade for longer lasting coverage and if you DO happen to chip a nail, it won't be so painfully obvious!  Lighter shades seem to stay on much better/longer and they also can give the appearance of longer nails, too! 

Laughing

Dawn R.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend