Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win a Box of Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips

Discussion

Enter to Win a Box of Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips

Want to add some sparkle into your nail routine without having to wait for your nail polish to dry? Now you can with Sally Hansen's new Nail Polish Strips.  These adorable pieces of nail art are DBP, toluene- and formaldehyde-free and they can last for up to ten days. Just peel, apply, file and go! 

We're giving away one full set to five lucky winners from now until Wednesday 2/23/2011.

How to enter: First, fill out this form by clicking this link and then share your favorite nail perfecting tip in this thread to be entered for a chance to win. Submit the info by Wednesday 2/23/2011 by 6 p.m. PST. The winners will be selected later that day. 

Sally Hansen's Nail Polish Strips MetallicsSally Hansen's Nail Polish Strips Fashion Print

What the Product Includes: 

Each kit includes 16 nail polish strips, a cuticle stick, mini file/ buffer and instructions for easy at-home application. When you’re ready to change your nail strips, simply swipe nails with your favorite Sally Hansen polish remover for an instantly clean slate. Choose from three statement-making collections:

Shiny Neons: Get notice-me nails with these no dry-time hues.

Available strips: Cry Baby, It Girl, Violet Night, Teal With It, Groove, Electric Shock, Squeezed!, Red-y for Trouble

High-Shine Metallics: Shimmer, shine, sparkle and standout without waiting for nails to dry.

Available strips: Frock Star, Bling it On, Glitz Bitz, Raise a Glass, Blue Ice

High-Fashion Patterns: From racy leopard print to lady-like lace, prints and patterns are easy to achieve.

Available strips: Wild Child, Kitty Kitty, Fly With Me, Girl Flower, Misbehaved, Laced Up, Booty Camp and Collide-o-Scope, Cut it Out, Check it Out, Skinny Jeans.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

55 Replies

ladyboarder9669
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
Nail perfecting tip:

Use nail polish remover and file your nail before applying polish. Polish needs a rough surface in order to stick. Then use a base coat, 2 coats of polish, and a top coat for max staying power!

jillyrh
3 years, 2 months ago
Tip

My favorite tip is to rub baby oil on your cuticles daily to help keep them soft

tori3333
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Enter to Win a Box of Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips

I like to use a buffer block to buff out my nails before I put on my polish. It really helps the polish last longer.

azdrienne
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Enter to Win a Box of Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips

Like several people have said, I like to rub oil into my cuticles.  I find it's great to do before you get in the shower to prevent them from drying and help the oil to penetrate better.

ajones
3 years, 2 months ago

I really like using the CND Stickey as a base coat.  It really helps to keep the polish on longer.

tganchorre
3 years, 2 months ago
RE: Enter to Win a Box of Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips

Nail perfection? Not biting them!

julene_wallace_jefferson
3 years, 2 months ago
Nail care

Nelly_1
3 years, 2 months ago

My fave nail tip is to to use cutile oil everday on my nails.

AmandaG23
3 years, 2 months ago

I put Vaseline on the skin around my nails so when I paint them it's easier to remove the excess nail polish that gets on my skin. An added bonus is that it moisturizes the skin too.

llij_hcnarb
3 years, 2 months ago
My Nail Tip

The best thing I do is use a cuticle cream every night.  That keeps my nails looking and feeling healthy and moisturized.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend