Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win a Box of Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips

Discussion

Enter to Win a Box of Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips

Want to add some sparkle into your nail routine without having to wait for your nail polish to dry? Now you can with Sally Hansen's new Nail Polish Strips.  These adorable pieces of nail art are DBP, toluene- and formaldehyde-free and they can last for up to ten days. Just peel, apply, file and go! 

We're giving away one full set to five lucky winners from now until Wednesday 2/23/2011.

How to enter: First, fill out this form by clicking this link and then share your favorite nail perfecting tip in this thread to be entered for a chance to win. Submit the info by Wednesday 2/23/2011 by 6 p.m. PST. The winners will be selected later that day. 

Sally Hansen's Nail Polish Strips MetallicsSally Hansen's Nail Polish Strips Fashion Print

What the Product Includes: 

Each kit includes 16 nail polish strips, a cuticle stick, mini file/ buffer and instructions for easy at-home application. When you’re ready to change your nail strips, simply swipe nails with your favorite Sally Hansen polish remover for an instantly clean slate. Choose from three statement-making collections:

Shiny Neons: Get notice-me nails with these no dry-time hues.

Available strips: Cry Baby, It Girl, Violet Night, Teal With It, Groove, Electric Shock, Squeezed!, Red-y for Trouble

High-Shine Metallics: Shimmer, shine, sparkle and standout without waiting for nails to dry.

Available strips: Frock Star, Bling it On, Glitz Bitz, Raise a Glass, Blue Ice

High-Fashion Patterns: From racy leopard print to lady-like lace, prints and patterns are easy to achieve.

Available strips: Wild Child, Kitty Kitty, Fly With Me, Girl Flower, Misbehaved, Laced Up, Booty Camp and Collide-o-Scope, Cut it Out, Check it Out, Skinny Jeans.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

55 Replies

aly7
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Enter to Win a Box of Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips

My fave nail tip is to is to use vitamin e on my cuticles and nails. It adds shine and helps nails grow.

saifai
insider
3 years, 2 months ago

Something I've done for much of my life, a trick I learned from my mother, is to keep my nails polished. I'll give them a break once in awhile and for an entire week I'll paint them every day with a coat of nail strengthener.

Crazy4Jeter
3 years, 2 months ago

My favorite tip is to buff your nails before applying polish! It helps the polish adhere much better! Smile

tabitha_middleton
insider
3 years, 2 months ago

I use a scrub at least once a week on my hands or when my cuticles look dry....It seems to help

msSaroun
3 years, 2 months ago

Usually before painting your nails I would always use a basecoat then apply the color choice of nail polish.

shannon_lafferty_orton
3 years, 2 months ago
my favorite tip

I always keep something on my nails otherwise I chew them.

ashmarie
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
nails!

My favorite nail tip is to take Biotin vitamins, they have really made my nails thicker and grow faster!

nikita_nik
insider
3 years, 2 months ago

Hi, I generally prefer to get everything done at home and that to with easily available things. Olive oli plays a great role for most of the things. 

I massage my nails and area around nails  with Olive oil. It help my nails grow good and stronger.

bkstar
insider
3 years, 2 months ago

Always do your cuticles first and follow your entire routine by having a great hand lotion

hello476
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
My favorite nail perfecting tip is.....

I use a small brush that I dip in nail polish remover it is great at detail work like removing the white nail polish slowly and realistically when doing white tips for french manicures

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend