Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » What NOT to do before a FIRST DATE!!!

Discussion

What NOT to do before a FIRST DATE!!!

Okay, i'll start this one:

1. Waxing your mustach or eyebrows- not that you shouldn't do this- just not right before you leave. (dont want redness on your big night!!) Definately do this a day or two before hand.

Okay, one more...

2. Shave with a razor you've used once before...It's hard to feel cute when you've got painful, stinging razor burn on your legs.  Splurge on a brand new razor for the night..better safe than sorry!!Cry

I know you ladies have horror stories... tell us!!!!!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

ladyboarder9669
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
Lol Great points! Don't do a peel or micordermabrasion treatment right before either! lol

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Don't use Nair on your mustache

This wasn't before a date, fortunately.  But don't use that Nair depilatory on your moustache the day before.  Not only does it not work well, it left my skin with a rough patch of tiny bumps the next day!  The thing about this Nair is that it says it can cause a reaction in people even with previous use of no problems!  So it says you have to do a "test" patch each time by waiting 24 hours.  If there's no reaction, then use it.  So much trouble.  I'm not getting it again.

I have used it in the past (years ago) and it didn't bother me.  Now it seems to, but NOT each time.   There's been times when the skin was a bit stung, but that feeling went away after a couple of hours. No rash the next day.

Anyway, don't use anything like that either!  Even if you used it before, of course this would be the time when it WOULD bother you.Surprised

Miss_Vicki
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: What NOT to do before a FIRST DATE!!!

Don't use a product you've never tried before. This hasn't happened before a date but I've tried a few products that ended up making my face break out. Best to stick with what you know.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend