Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » Has anybody tried Paulas Choice products?

Discussion

Has anybody tried Paulas Choice products?

I won a gift card to Paulas Choice. I was wondering if anybody has tried any of the products,and could suggest a few. I'm looking  for face creams, body butter, items along that line. Without having shopped there before, I don't want to end up with a bunch of items that won't be used. Thanks!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

jana_thiam
3 years, 2 months ago
Paula's Choice

Hi there,

I have tried Paula's Choice recently and my skin loves it. I normally react to products so this was a pleasant change! Delivery was fast, customer service was efficient and the products great.

I got the AHA exfoliator and the moisturizer with Retinol, it's a prett blue bottle, forgotten the name. A little bit goes a long way.

CynthiaShort
3 years, 1 month ago
Paula's Choice Products

I recommend calling Paula's Choice Customer Care.  They can make sure you get the right products for you skin type and concerns.  1.800.831.4088

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Has anybody tried Paulas Choice products?

No, I haven't, but I'm very curious about them since I have her book, "Don't go to the cosmetics counter without me", and I also subscribe to her Beautypedia site.  I always enjoy reading her reviews about products and ingredients, and she's made me into a healthy skeptic regarding a company's claims.  Love using the ingredients dictionary to find out what something is and what it can/cannot do.

I do think it pointless the way she reviewed her OWN products in the book though, as of course she would give her products the thumbs up!  LOL  Someone else should have reviewed Paula's Choice for the book, not her!Tongue out

I would like to hear what, if anything, worked for you.  Please send me a message or leave a comment, since I don't know quite yet how to follow discussions I didn't start.Undecided

toddfan
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Re; Paula's Choice

How funny! Reviewing her own products! Did anything rate low? Anyways, I used my gift card and got several items. Most I have given away.(shampoo, conditioner, body butter). I like Resist. Super Antioxidant concentrate serum. It reminds me of Olay Regenerists. Very silky.I would pass on the brighten up 2 minute teeth whitner. I also like the Skin Recovery hydrating treatment mask. The other item that I kept and use is the lip balm.If I place another order it would be for Resist.

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Has anybody tried Paulas Choice products?

No, of course she didn't rate any of her OWN products low!  LOL  Everything was "recommended" as I scanned that section.  What a waste of paper to include that in the book.Tongue out

"Resist"?  This is one of Paula's brands?  I thought everything would be called "Paula's choice."

Thanks for your comments on her stuff though.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend