Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » LA Total Beauty Readers Only: Win Tickets to the Global Green Pre-Oscar Party

Discussion

LA Total Beauty Readers Only: Win Tickets to the Global Green Pre-Oscar Party

Want to win a chance to hang out with do-gooding celebs in Hollywood before the Oscars? Here's your chance for you and a friend to win one pair of tickets (don't say we never did anything sweet for you).  To be entered to win, share who your favorite do-gooding celebrity is by commening on this post.   Good Luck!

*You must be in the L.A.area to be eligible to win and provide your own transportation. We're just giving away passes to the event.  

Global Green Oscar Party

WHAT:  Global Green’s Annual Pre-Oscar Party is the green event of Oscar Week.

A Green Carpet welcomes celebrities and other eco-luminaries to the venue to hear about the latest green messages from some of Hollywood’s biggest stars. An audience of almost 1,500 will be treated to Special Performances by Solange Knowles, Best Coast and The Kin.

WHEN: Wednesday, February 23

TIME: 8:30pm

WHERE: Avalon Hollywood: 1735 Vine Street; Los Angeles, CA 90028

WHO: Global Green’s celebrity supporters have helped make this annual event a must attend event for environmentally minded members of the Hollywood community.  Past attendees include: Oscar nominees Leonardo DiCaprio, Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek, along with Kate Bosworth, Orlando Bloom, Adrian Grenier, Jessica Alba, Rosario Dawson, Heather Graham, Christian Slater, Oliver Stone, and dozens of other celebrities.  Last year, more than three dozen celebrities walked the green carpet.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

TBjunkie
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
My favorite celeb do-gooder!

Hayden Panettiere is my favorite celebrity do-gooder. I love the Global Green parties and am available to go!

misscrystal
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: LA Total Beauty Readers Only: Win Tickets to the Global Green Pre-Oscar Party

Angelina Jolie all the way!

kristiholmes
3 years, 1 month ago
Global Green

Jessica Alba is my favorite and she looks so radiant and hardly looks pregant.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend