Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » Lip gloss


Lip gloss

A few years ago I found a product that really works.I need help finding it again! The tube is worn so I'll describe it as best I can.It is (was) called Plump It. The tube is clear with a gold top and wand applicator.The gloss inside is reddish. I have come across another product with the same name, but,it was not the same! If anybody knows where I can find this PLEASE let me know!!! Thanks!

Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Lip gloss

It seems likely that they stopped producing this particular product, which is very unfortunate. was it a pharmacy/walmart brand or department store?

3 years, 2 months ago
LIp gloss

The store was called the Cosmetic Center. Yeah, it has probably been discontinued. I'm at the point now to when I shop and anything is on close out I figure it's good and buy it! So far I haven't been dissapointed.

3 years, 2 months ago
Possible answer for finding Plump it.

After reading your message I thought of entering "Lipgloss Plump it" on my URL which took me to a site in the UK. They offer Laura Mercier Cosmetics which carries Plump it. The web site is called yoo-doo.(go figure). The reviews read did seem positive. Hope this helps. Good Luck!!

3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Possible

Thanks I will check it out!!! It would be great if it's the same product. Thanks again!!!!!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend