Home » Community » Message Boards » » How can I find reviews I wrote?

Discussion

How can I find reviews I wrote?

I dont remember which products i reviewed. How do i locate the reviews i have written and posted?

Thanks!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Old system had that feature

The old TB site had a VERY CONVENIENT feature under your account settings: "My reviews" and "My products."  You used to be able to just click on those tabs and see at a glance.

I started a discussion on this very topic in this forum, and the reply was that the new system does not support that feature, for some reason.  Glad I'm not the only one who misses it!

kate789
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: How can I find reviews I wrote?

I am too confused regarding this post. :(

Supernaturalfan
insider
2 years, 11 months ago
Re: How can I find reviews I wrote?

I'm referring to the website before the overhaul.  I joined back in 2008, and the site was really different.  I see you joined 3 months ago, long after they revamped it.

Now, I don't know of any other way other than to search for the product, then look for your review.  Maybe keep a separate list of things you've reviewed, since that feature is not available anymore.

I started this topic in this same forum not long after the revamp, and they said it cannot be added back in with this new system.

I hope this clarifies my post.Laughing

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
Written reviews

I did a search of my name and was able to pull up the reviews recently, but I just tried it again and was unable to do it.  But, if you try to review a product you already did, when you try to review it, your previously written one will appear.  You can also edit any prior reviews.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend