Home » Community » Message Boards » All About Nails » Uneven, rippled nails?!?!

Discussion

Uneven, rippled nails?!?!

Ok, so I know this a common thing with some women, but it drives me Crazy!  This mainly only happens on my thumb nails for some unknown reason.  I've tried EVERYTHING!  I haven't had any acrylics in 2 years, so I know that isn't the problem.  Plus my nails grow fast (thanks to prenatal vitamins, seriously try them if you don't believe me!), so it isn't like my nails are super damaged.  I hope someone has a suggestion.  Thanks guys!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

12 Replies

toddfan
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Re: Nails

To the blond. How did you break the habit? Rehab? Of course I'm joking! It is difdicult when you have ragged cuticles not to pick at them!

TheBlond
insider
3 years ago
RE: Nails

Toddfan - I broke the picking habit by starting another habit...acrylics. The fake nails weren't sharp enough to pick with. When I don't have a set I make sure my cuticles aren't dry by using a cuticle oil pen often. I don't know about you, but I found that I ripped at them more when they were dried out.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend