Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win Lancome's

Discussion

Enter to Win Lancome's

'Tis the season of love and there is no place that conjures up romance quite like Paris. But since we all can't make it there, Lancome has captured the essence of the city of love in this adorable gift-with-purchase set ($169 value) that is perfect for Valentine's Day and available at Macy's until February 21st (with a $32.50 purchase). Lucky for you though, you have a chance to win one without spending a dollar. 

Lancome's

How to enter: First, fill out this form by clicking this link and then share your favorite lip perfecting tip in this thread to be entered for a chance to win. Submit the info by Friday 2/14/2011 by 12 p.m. PST. The winner will be selected later that day. 

Good luck!

Products Included:

-Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate

-Juicy Tubes Lip Glass

-Hyponse Drama Mascara

-Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover

-Moisturizer: Either the Renergie Lift Volumetry or Absolue Premium Bx

-Eye Essential: Either the Le Crayon Khol, Cils Booster XL Mascara Base or Eyeliner Bursh

-3 Color Design Lipcolors

-Bag 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

115 Replies

lafillethea
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Enter to Win Lancome's

For a perfect, healthy lip I like to first use a pretty lipstain that adds a nice natural flush to my lips. Then, to make sure they're conditioned and smooth, I use a  nice trustworthy balm like Nivea or Burt's Bees and smooth it over the dried stain. It imitates a long-wearing lip product without all the fuss. Plus it looks more natural!

cjcraig
3 years, 2 months ago
take care of your lips

Do not forget to remove your lip color before going to bed. To remove the color, you can use an herbal cleanser and again apply a thin coat of butter or moisturizing lotion on your lips.

ESPARZA
3 years, 2 months ago
My favorite lip perfecting tip

I MESSAGE MY MOUTH,AND APPLY OLIVE OIL TO MOISTURIZE MY DRY LIPS IN THE WINTER MONTHS. IN THE MORNINGS,I APPLY MY FAVORITE SHADE OF LIPSTICK,AND MY LIPS LOOK GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

stormvikki
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Lip Tip

I spread a small amount of foundation over my lips before applying lipstick for staying power

Callina
3 years, 2 months ago
Lip perfecting tip

I always spread a layer of lip balm or moisturizer onto my lips before I use my favorite lipstick; then, I finish the lips' look by applying a bit of loose, transparent powder on them so the color stays fresh for most of the day.

Catalina Khalaj

daphne_cain_baker
3 years, 2 months ago
lip perfecting tip

Before you sleep, put on some healthy lip balm to protect lips from dry-out over night while you sleep.  In the morning, when you brush your teeth, gently brush your lips as well. It's a great way to remove any loose skin or crusty yuck from overnight. 

emily_maylone
3 years, 2 months ago

When my lips are very dry and chapped I use a honey,sugar, and petrolium jelly mixture and apply it with my finger to my lips and gently rub like when you apply lipgloss out of a tin. It scrubs away the dead skin. You can also use an old toothbrush to scrub lightly if the texture is kind of strange for you to want to dip your finger into.

If I want particularly full lips I apply a matte lipstick thats close to my natural lip color very lightly, and apply a light or clear gloss only on the center of my top and bottom lip. 

JFlorescu
3 years, 2 months ago

I like to use two different shades of lipstick when I go out. A lighter one in the middle but no more than two shades lighter, and also a little gloss just in the middle. Then I'm ready to go out and have some fun ;)

blusugie
3 years, 2 months ago

Use a tiny drop of peppermint oil in your lips. Makes them smoother.

ladyboarder9669
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
Use nude liner to fill in your lips to make lipstick have more staying power.

Then add a dot of clear lip gloss to the middle of the top and bottom lip to give it extra shine!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend